Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

I thought I had this game in hand but Impossible really is impossible and the Avatar counter is just going up and up and up. I did the Blacksite mission early to slow it down and lol, what a clusterfuck.

2 turns later and I have a retaliation mission to do.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy Noodle Boy is the only death so far but lol, that won't last. I've never had to carry so many soldiers back to the ship as I have this game. Everyone just keeps hitting the floor and bleeding out but sooner or later it is gonna be death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

serious lol
stick a fork in us folks

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

well gently caress guess I'm on the Michael Bennet for president train now toot toot.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Plinkey posted:

gently caress you!

Your white, they aren't talking about "you".

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Bearjew posted:

the grift is strong

They actually had complete political control of the country on a local, state and national level and gave it all up to grift more money

Just lmao...
:suicide:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Funny how the NRA had a complete meltdown after if was shown that they were a Russian front. :thunk:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

shoot I called in sick today with the idea that I would get some stuff done but all I've done is play video games, drink beer, watch The Boys (on a non Prime stream - gently caress Bezos) and now poo poo post.

what a loving awesome day

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

In a just world that could be your every day, but capital demands your acquiescence and your suffering.

I work at a non profit homeless shelter and actually love my job and my boss.
Sometimes you just gotta play hooky though.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I had family members fight in French and Indian wars and the Revolutionary war. This whole thing of people telling me to leave it if I don't love it cracks me up. I know this isn't new, but holy poo poo Trump brought em all out again. My family has been in this country forever.

hint: my ancestor fought on the side of the Indians.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

There is also a river the size of the Amazon under the ice, so lol

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

Greenland melting is total worst case scenario lmao

I guess Antarctica melting is worse but Greenland melting is like New York City under water

Arctic means nothing, Greenland is like 23 feet of ocean rise lmao

Crap, can't read. Sorry!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

Antarctica melting is like Philadelphia being coastline

England is gone

so like 2030

Yeah, Antartica melt is like 230 feet of ocean rise, lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Squizzle posted:

if this week is the new normal, greemlandalone will produce something lioke 1inch of sea lvl ride every fibe yearts

ahaha no, this is just the start.

euphronius posted:

I’ve always had a hunch global warming was like 100% worse than ever reported

we hosed

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

tupr

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

trulp

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

radical meme posted:

Well you’ve got Henry Cuellar at the Fed level to begin with and he has an A rating with the NRA. At the state level, they are Democrats but every one of them is a small d Dem and extremely centrist. Ryan Guillen is the longest serving Democrat in the Texas House and he is extremely centrist.

YOU CAN TAKE The NRA FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

Oops, nra dead

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I think I water my garden more for the birds than the plants. Dang birds are so awesome just bathing and having a good time

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I thought I only had one 16oz beer left but I have 2.
:glomp:

I'm so glad i don't get hangovers, I just have to be careful not to be drunk in the AM.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

how old are you

46 but probably like 12 in reality

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

good that you don’t get hangovers at that advanced age

I've maybe had 4 hangovers in my life which probably explains why i drink so much

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

ex post facho posted:

personally im counting on yellowstone triggering to create a nuclear winter cancelling out all the co2 pollution bing bong so simple

plus it would wipe out the entire US so :d2a:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Well I'm growing a garden AOC and my rear end in a top hat dog got in and tore out my bell pepper plant.
What are you going to do about dogs AOC?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

He walked me over to it and was like, look what I found!

me mumbling: you loving idiot

He grabs it and runs off.

me mumblinjg ladjlfjaldfj

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

RandomBlue posted:

I've been studying Waterworld for decades now. It's too late for most of you.

I"m gonna filter sea water and not piss because lol

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

PISS

lol PISSSSSSSSSSSS

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I love it when this thread goes back 1000 pages, there is something so homey about it.

Just, welcome home everyone.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

I don't think the GOP taking the house is likely in 2020, but the pace and level of retirements over the last week feel like they're completely ceding it.

AYE LMAO

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

somehow I did not see that coming lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

DryGoods posted:

you reminded me i made this for some reason a long time back

https://i.imgur.com/9qDCQ1s.gifv

Lol

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

One of my neighbors is listening to Metallica at a completely anemic level. smdh

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

I could def have sex with a man

A guy tried to kiss me once and I was like lol no... But I think it was just the wrong guy. :gbsmith:

I really prefer women but...

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

smarxist posted:

acceptable if its like, Nothing Else Matters or something

It was master of puppets. I appreciate their restraint, but

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

That gif should really be the other way around, day crew getting up all sad and confused

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

zegermans posted:

Time for nitecrew

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

john McCains dead lol

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

They're gonna go from ":smug: it's just a theory" to ":supaburn: YOU TOLD ME I HAD TIME" real fuckin fast

the best part is that it is going to happen in a lot of their lifetimes when they thought they had time.
lol fuctards, go suck on some sea water

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

mad.radhu posted:

all has been made clear

tulmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol that looks just like my fat rear end dog when I got him.
He was 65 pounds now he's about 40

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

that dog is about to get it right in the face

lol, nope that dog is having fun, he's just playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Gripweed posted:

He is one of them.

lord of the cats
thats awesome