Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

thomawesome posted:

Hi my name is thomawesome I'm a long time lurker and person who is trying to be more active in his posting life.

I came to SA-A so I could also meet other lurkers who have struggled with the same problems I've had - being a poster.

Do I have to pick a higher power now?

No. We assign you one. It's me. That'll be $10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Zarin posted:

[extremely Attenborough voice]

And we can see here that, while typically both the lurker and poster alike can converge on this thread, free from the keen eyes of predators - that is not always the case.

Watch, as this unfortunate poster walks directly into a trap; unbeknownst to him, this poster actually had a hand in setting the trap himself.

It's over in an instant. The savagery is undeniable. Some observers might consider this type of brutality to be overkill, but I urge the viewer to remember that the predators in this place are merely as harsh as the land that raised them.

This time, the poster escaped with his avatar intact. Whether he retains his previous proclivity, or reverts to a the more wary, cautious approach of the lurker yet remains to be seen. Only time will tell how this story ends.

[/end extremely Attenborough voice]

This is cute

I love Attenborough

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Zarin posted:

And we can see here that, while typically both the lurker and poster alike can converge on this thread, free from the keen eyes of predators - that is not always the case.

Watch, as this unfortunate poster walks directly into a trap; unbeknownst to him, this poster actually had a hand in setting the trap himself.

It's over in an instant. The savagery is undeniable. Some observers might consider this type of brutality to be overkill, but I urge the viewer to remember that the predators in this place are merely as harsh as the land that raised them.

This time, the poster escaped with his avatar intact. Whether he retains his previous proclivity, or reverts to a the more wary, cautious approach of the lurker yet remains to be seen. Only time will tell how this story ends.

Sir

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Zarin posted:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zarin posted:

This is pretty good posting for gbs

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

No pressure though! Making one really good post in your first month post-lurking is all that's required to avoid mod action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

sweet thursday posted:

We see you viewing. We don't see you posting. :justpost: it's not friggin scary

https://youtu.be/DVx8L7a3MuE

And with this solid advice, we bid this thread a fond adieu.