Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

:devil: Seriously, who is going to confront SATAN blowing sick clouds of what is probably brimstone in his cube? Your coworkers will think they are still tripping off PCP and either try to eat your head or ignore you. I say go with the devil 'fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
And in a pinch, that vape/mic can be turned into an incendiary device! Truly the latest marvel for secret agents.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Bronze Fonz posted:

You hold it in for like 10 seconds and nothing comes out­.
Congrats, you've just learned how to vape in bars, cinemas or, yes, the workplace.

that’s how you get super cancer!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

And in a pinch, that vape/mic can be turned into an incendiary device! Truly the latest marvel for secret agents.

Are vapes still exploding at random? I forgot about that.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Put your vape oil in a fog machine so the whole office can enjoy.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

immortalyawn posted:

Smoke-b-Gone

so do you just roll that thing up and stick it in your pocket when you're done?

or slip it down your pants so it can double as a discrete way to piss on strangers' feet in public?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

or slip it down your pants so it can double as a discrete way to blow phat vape clouds on strangers' feet in public?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Pretend that it's cold. Wear a parka and earmuffs indoors. The vapor will look natural.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Switch to chewing tobacco at the office and get a nice metal spittoon so that everyone can enjoy that ding sound.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

1redflag posted:

that’s how you get super cancer!

It's the cancer of the future, I'm an early adapter.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

The Management posted:

So addicted to sucking robot dicks that you have to do it at work, truly we live in the future

After the robots take all our jobs, this is how we stay useful to them and maybe avoid the apocalypse.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

have u thought about working in a volcona

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This thread reminds me of the worst job I ever had. It was at a moving company. Usually you paired off for regular moving jobs and I hated getting stuck with the vape guy because he always did the strawberry flavor and it made the cab smell like awful fake strawberry. Much preferred the guy who smoked.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Just get a medical card so you can blow sick clouds in your boss's smug face while blasting dubstep and he'll have to THANK you for it!

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Chad magnums day off

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Vomik posted:

Chad magnums day off

Fun fact: I actually have that white Casio G Shock watch.

another fun fact: they eventually turn yellowish brown like a lovely old computer.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That wasn't so fun.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That wasn't so fun.

Yeah, neither was paying 85 freedom bucks for a lovely watch that has to be treated like a prize poodle.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
obligatory stupid vape pic

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

get a juul theyre super quiet or flush the toilet to muffle the sound. you can also rip a huge nasty poo poo in the stall so everyone declares you king of the mens room and flees in terror leaving you to vape all you want.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

ASenileAnimal posted:

get a juul theyre super quiet or flush the toilet to muffle the sound. you can also rip a huge nasty poo poo in the stall so everyone declares you king of the mens room and flees in terror leaving you to vape all you want.

Yep, let me just suck back chemicals from an unregulated industry I’m sure there’s no long term effects of vape juice in my lungs

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Do it ironically posted:

Yep, let me just suck back chemicals from an unregulated industry I’m sure there’s no long term effects of vape juice in my lungs

Cigs are made from the trash tobacco thats swept off the floors in the processing room and then julls are made from the same very stuff but refined and concentrated, nothing nasty going on there

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Do it ironically posted:

Buddy I got bad news about the regulators

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Kazak posted:

Buddy I got bad news about the regulators

Oh no! What happened to Warren G. and Nate Dogg?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/milwaukee/2019/07/25/vaping-suspected-causing-lung-damage-8-wisconsin-teens/1826789001/

Eight teens from Milwaukee, Waukesha and Winnebago counties have been hospitalized in the last month with severe lung damage doctors suspect is tied to vaping.

The teens were brought to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin with extreme cough, significant shortness of breath and fatigue. Some had lost weight from vomiting and diarrhea, hospital officials said Thursday.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Oh no, it’s the Electric Sun Desert Music Festival all over again.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

JK Fresco posted:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/milwaukee/2019/07/25/vaping-suspected-causing-lung-damage-8-wisconsin-teens/1826789001/

Eight teens from Milwaukee, Waukesha and Winnebago counties have been hospitalized in the last month with severe lung damage doctors suspect is tied to vaping.

The teens were brought to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin with extreme cough, significant shortness of breath and fatigue. Some had lost weight from vomiting and diarrhea, hospital officials said Thursday.

I'm guessing they all had an idea to put something extremely stupid in their vape rigs, or they bought some homegrown cat litter vape juice, else it wouldn't be localized to three counties in Wisconsin

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Imagine being someone who vehemently defends vaping lmao

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Rad-daddio posted:

obligatory stupid vape pic

Can’t believe they got Scarface to reprise his role in the Half-Baked sequel

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Take a lit candle and make sure everyone in the office is looking, put it in your mouth, duck down under the desk and take a fat rip, come back up and no one will question the smoke cuz they'll think yoiur guts is on fire. If people question the fruity smell just say you ate 20 watermelons not too long ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Just whip your dick out, OP. Their uproarious laughter will keep them distracted while you blow vape everywhere