Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chacmool
Apr 12, 2007

I like the title, love Descending and Invincible and while I like the title track I agree it's very much a mash up of old songs especially Reflection. Also a bit worried about it being only 7 tracks. Still buying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chacmool
Apr 12, 2007

While my nearest FYE was nice enough to offer to burn us a copy for "only" $15.99, I can't find a CD anywhere. Did they only release the limited edition on CD or what? I could've sworn I read they were doing a limited/regular/digital and vinyl release.

Chacmool
Apr 12, 2007

Saw them in Boston on 11/14. Killing Joke was a huge disappointment. The sound was just terrible, way too loud/bassy/drummy I dunno what. Tool was awesome, everything sounded fantastic. Maynard was more active than I've seen him in the last 10 years, especially during Vicarious. Danny's gong solo was really cool, something I've never seen/expected to hear before. Bring ear plugs for 80s band.