Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah, at this point I might just try to download the full album rather than buy the CD. If the CD isn't going to be the "full" album, then I don't see the point of buying this one. And I have nearly 1,000 CDs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

SgtScruffy posted:

They wrote "The Great Debate" specifically to be a Tool homage. If Tool covered the topic of "should stem cells be legal?"

https://youtu.be/4z6vpiXQJNA

I don't see how that song is a Tool homage. It sounds like any other Dream Theater song.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So since the album is apparently great, I'll hold off on listening to the leak and wait until I buy it.

But has anyone found if you can buy it with the three extra tracks, preferably in like FLAC format? I'll just rip it to mp3 anyways, but I never like buying lossy albums when at least a CD is out. It just seems a bit pointless to buy the physical release this time when the CDs are missing tracks.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Nail Rat posted:

Not sure about FLAC format, but on both the mp3 preorder and streaming page for the album on Amazon, it lists the bonus interludes. So they're not exclusive to the physical edition download. Seems the "limited edition CD" is actually the only format that doesn't have the extra tracks.

If this is the case, if someone doesn't care about the interludes and wants to sell me their mp3 code of the album, I'd toss them $5 on PayPal.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

IUG posted:

If this is the case, if someone doesn't care about the interludes and wants to sell me their mp3 code of the album, I'd toss them $5 on PayPal.

Just quoting myself now that the CDs are in stores. Someone sell me their code! I don't want to join some reddit board for this one thing!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

No you see you take both 10,000 Days track, reverse one of them, and patch in another song, and play them at the same time! That's the real track!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

CornHolio posted:

I saw Tool on Saturday. It was excellent.

Maynard sitting on the edge of his platform kicking his feet while singing Vicarious was pretty funny. He eve laid down at one point while singing, I think.

That sounds like the opposite of excellent.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Floodixor posted:

Was I the only one completely blown away by the most recent A Perfect Circle release by how aggressively average and lovely it was? It was like a different band.

Nope, I agree. It was poo poo. Tool's last album was forgettable, but I couldn't even get one listen through APC's last CD. loving Pucisfer has had the best output lately.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I bought that Opiate2 bluray for $25, for one song. If I spent $25 per track on Fear Inoculum, that would work out to $250. Therefore, $190 is a steal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Right on their merch store.

https://sessantalive.com/products/sessanta-e-p-p-p-12-vinyl-web-exclusive