Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I have a very distinct memory of buying Aenima from Best Buy when it came out. I listened to the poo poo out of that album in my room as a teenager, still my favorite.

I got Undertow and Opiate later and they're great but I don't have the same attachment to them.

I got Lateralus when it came out. I was in college. I listened to that in the car a lot.

10,000 days came out. I bought it. Listened to it a little, was bored with it, forgot I even owned it for a decade. I've revisited it and like it a lot more now, but to me it's kind of 'that other Tool album.'

I really really like Fear Inoculum for whatever that's worth.

I'm thinking about taking my 12-year-old daughter to see Tool in Indy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Me and my daughter are gonna be at the Indy show on Nov 2nd. It'll be her first concert. We're both pretty pumped even though they're cheap, nosebleed-ish seats. Gotta get her earplugs still.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I saw Tool on Saturday. It was excellent.

Maynard sitting on the edge of his platform kicking his feet while singing Vicarious was pretty funny. He eve laid down at one point while singing, I think.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

IUG posted:

That sounds like the opposite of excellent.

I thought it was amusing and fitting for the song.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I'm still listening to Fear Inoculum regularly and still enjoying it. Except for Culling Voices, that one I have yet to like. Everything else, though, remains absolutely solid.