Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

echinopsis posted:

The best thing possible would be for Tool to come out a week later and say “we made
that song as a joke, with bad sounds, on purpose, to weed out those who think for themselves taste wise in music, and those who thing whatever farts we pump out smell like royal assholes”. I wish

I think this was exactly my response to Vicarious.

I was one of those back in the early 2000s so I'm going to listen to anything Tool throws out there, but my expectations are pretty minimal. I enjoyed this song, I guess, but yeah, I'm pretty neutral about it all. It's certainly a Tool song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU