Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Myself and my boyfriend just saw them in Boston at the Gahden. Upon looking at my credit card charges, they charged $120 for a tshirt and poster. I'll be honest that I wasn't looking at the prices all too closely when I bought them, is this accurate? Was the poster really like $75? That's ludicrous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Thanks for the replies. I'm definitely keeping it as an important souvenir, probably get it dry mounted and put on the wall. I just wanted to make sure the credit card charge was accurate. No wonder the person in front of me looked like they were buying 10 of em.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

angrygodofjebus posted:

If anyone has seen them on this tour, about what time did they come on?

I'm gonna be cutting it real close with time. My ticket says doors at 6:00, show at 7:30. So after the opener I'm guessing Tool comes on at like 8:30 probably?

That sounds about right. The first pic I took of them is timestamped at 842pm so 830 sounds correct. We got to the doors at 630ish, got our merch, and sat down before The Acid Helps even started.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I have tickets for CT on Nov 10, but now they're gonna play in Baltimore (I'm in MD). Do I empty my pockets to see a second show on this tour? I saw them on their last tour in Boston and they were phenomenal.