Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
also here’s some words :

dogs by pink floyd, and other similar long prog floyd tracks like the rest of animals or the song echoes, do the long middle bit

pushit by tool is similar but manages to do so with a million more interesting

i love pink floyd and those songs i mentioned are good but the middle parts get a bit boring

tool does the same thing often but either less boring like pushit or in pneuma’s case just really trancy

anyway those were my words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Emetic Hustler posted:

I rarely go to big name concerts, but is the standard price for floor tickets nowadays 100+ euro? Back in 2006 when I paid 50+ euros for floor tickets. It's inflation isnt't it? Unfortunately the nearest they will come is a ferry ride away and it's already soldout but the tickets for floor was 130 euros without fees.

we just paid $1100 nzd for 4 floor tickets to guns n roses :cry:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TOOT BOOT posted:

Not really feeling Opiate2. It just doesn't feel like a song that you can stretch to be 10min long.

I would be in love with an opiate2 if it was the same as opiate1 but the outro was 8 times as long

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

angrygodofjebus posted:

Undertow on the setlist

god drat

gently caress I love that song, fuckin underrated as heck (as in it's hardly every high up on other fans fave lists)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yolo u mf!!!