Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

TOOT BOOT posted:

I still like Tool but I'm old and my musical tastes mostly froze in the 90s.

This is me. My musical taste are basically "I'm still in high school." I like some artists that are fresh and new, but not too many.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I feel like high school me back in 2003 would have been super hyped for this album, but now that i'm 34, I don't care nearly as much. Still going to listen to the album though at release.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

where are the pictures???

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nail Rat posted:

It's Tool, nobody's going to know what it looks like until the first redditor uploads an unboxing.

edit: actually I take that back, on Tool's website the news update says that an unboxing video will be share shortly, so sometime in the next week or so maybe?

I want to maybe buy this, but also want to know what it costs first and to see pictures / video.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nail Rat posted:

https://streamable.com/bbt87

Unboxing video from some little kid. Crazy package but the screen doesn't seem to be that special, just standard weird animations.

Its weird to think that the production of this album is older than this kid. I am sad cause I dropped the ball on pre ordering the deluxe edition and now it looks to be impossible to get.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nail Rat posted:

I'm sure you'll be able to get it in indie record stores at least, otherwise the advertising language on the package seems very pointless.

I hope so! I am not sure where to look online to keep an eye open for new copies to become available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am pretty sure that article is satire.