Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Here is the good news.
If you diet, they will get smaller with decent speed--- you are a guy and lose weight easier than women.

Eat a shitton of veggies.
I love to eat so rather than eat less, I ate huge amounts of veggies and no junk, it worked. (I also walked massively. )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

wheres the bitch tits

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
drat op, having small man tits can be a real bummer sometimes. You could try stuffing, working out, push up bras, nothing is really going to make them bigger. Best bet is to crush up a ring of birth control and snort it all in one setting. :shrug:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
When you lose weight, it typically goes top to bottom. It's why so many people on diets for 10 years still have huge guts big butts. You gotta really work for that poo poo to go away.

Want to lose it in a few months? At your weight/height. Go to 1300 calories a day, ride a bike 3 times a week for an hour minimum each time. I don't mean casually pedal, I mean bike. If you're not elevating your heart you're not helping poo poo. 155bpm minimum, get a heart rate monitor strap. Go find small hills, then find bigger ones, and bigger ones. Weigh yourself once a week. No cheating on calorie counting, if you're not sure for an item, go with the higher number.

You will burn those tits right off.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Aug 6, 2019

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

wheres the bitch tits

Patience

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

Whatever, shes just jealous of your superior rack

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just get the fat sucked out. If you asked them nicely they'll even remove your freaky nipples.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

Lets see them nips.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Your going about this the wrong way OP. Get some D cup bolt ons installed.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Whatever you do op, DON'T GO IN THE "EXCITED 2 EAT" THREAD!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Wheres the loving tits OP???

WTF OP!?!?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i'll sit on your back and hold them firmly in place while you go about your business, op

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just wear one of those Greek ab breastplates all the time

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Actual cool thing: purposefully walking a decent distance a day, use MyFitnessPal or something to track your calories and mark your weight at the start of the week. Lost like twenty pounds this way before switching to actual lifting and cardio. Good luck with the tits op

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Quick solution OP

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Your body is just doing what comes naturally. Might as well start HRT, op. It's not so bad.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I'm lusting for goon boob

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a bad stomach flu or dysentery will shed some pounds, and you’ll get to stay home from work too

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
just purchase large guayabera style shirts op

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Thread is worthless without the tit pics.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Wear really short tank tops. Underboob is the socially acceptable way to show your boobs.

Also works with your balls. Wear shorts that show some underballs.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

taking HRT and growing titties to own the libs

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Philthy posted:

When you lose weight, it typically goes top to bottom. It's why so many people on diets for 10 years still have huge guts big butts. You gotta really work for that poo poo to go away.

Want to lose it in a few months? At your weight/height. Go to 1300 calories a day, ride a bike 3 times a week for an hour minimum each time. I don't mean casually pedal, I mean bike. If you're not elevating your heart you're not helping poo poo. 155bpm minimum, get a heart rate monitor strap. Go find small hills, then find bigger ones, and bigger ones. Weigh yourself once a week. No cheating on calorie counting, if you're not sure for an item, go with the higher number.

You will burn those tits right off.

I think 1300 is horribly low for OP. 1500-1600 would probably be a better fit.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Sunswipe posted:

Your wife wants you to dress as a woman while she pegs you.

nothing wrong with this an in fact you should do it mnoba

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if they're the only problem though op lipo will fix it pretty much instantly its the kind of thing its designed for

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

If you're an American, our country is going to kill us sooner rather than later, and if you're a citizen of some other country, the planet is going to kill you sooner rather than later. So eat and drink to your heart's content, OP. Literally nothing matters. Die fat and happy, or thin and hungry.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Jose posted:

nothing wrong with this an in fact you should do it mnoba
lol dress like a woman while getting blasted in the rear end by a chick??? take it like a man :colbert:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*slamming fists on table*

Bitch! Tits! Bitch! Tits! Bitch! Tits!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

You can eat an astounding volume of food and not feel hungry at all and still lose weight. It involves eating a lot of vegetables though so no one does it

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
goons gone wild

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Casting couch gonna need bigger inner springs

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

i hope the wait was worth it for you, dream of suckling my teets tonight my little princes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:five:

mods please upgrade tha OP to platinum thanks

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
Avoid the soy, OP. If you're not fat there's a good chance the estrogen is what's ruining you.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I’ve never wanted to see male nipples more in my life

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Those aren't so bad. You can do it!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
drat I scrolled past primo nips man congrats

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Internetjack posted:

Do push-ups. Start slow with a single set, work up to 10. Then add a second set, say to 5. Do these with one minute break at most in between sets. At least 4 days a week. Maybe two days on, one day off. Increase to like 15 and 10 on each set, then add a third set of 5. Increase numbers to 20, 15, 10, etc.
You'll feel results in the first week. It'll take 6 months though at least to start getting your young-bod shape back.

Also consider some sit-ups, same type of progression.

I fell off the push-up wagon a year ago and am just getting going again.

Feels good man.

I'm actually going to to do this, but up the amount significantly as I'm not that horribly out of shape. My job requires me walking about 3 miles a day, but my diet and love beer keeps me pudgy ty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

drat I scrolled past primo nips man congrats

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I’ve never wanted to see male nipples more in my life

if you click the picture it shows the whole picasso