Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
booted it up and was having some fps problems (im assuming because of the way the renderer is doing the huge maps) so i dropped my res and actually started getting more lag :thinking_face: so okay back up to native i guess. also the startup menu gives me native res, 720p, and the basic 4:3 options and thats its. tried manually editing the cfg to do a lower widescreen res so my monitor could scale correctly, but setting ScreenMode to -1 makes all items in the level turn invisible so thats not gonna work lol

love the level design and digging the aesthetic. still had 9 secrets missing on the first level and i felt like i was looking pretty hard! lol

i wish there a way to like, just drop a bowling bomb a short distance instead of having to roll it, pull out your gun and shoot it real quick. but the only time ive actually needed that was for a secret wall, so not a huge deal

i get that with headshots you just drop guys, but i wish there were some extended death animations

site fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Aug 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

REDjackeT posted:

You're not an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7zq9X_tI8k&t=336s
Obviously there are spoilers in this video.

would never have even thought of that lol

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Endorph posted:

game of the month y'all

thats...well thats a huge bummer

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Tax Oddity posted:

Someone has slightly different views than me?! I can't handle it, I gotta refund right away.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

game dev daedolon spotted

cant believe i wouldnt want to give money to someone who thinks im mentally ill and that i want to multilate myself

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
why would they do that

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Decided to pick a fight on twitter and now the transphobes are out in force. Enjoying my friday night

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

wafflemoose posted:

Huh, the Ion Fury thread has quite a few new posts, let's see what they're about.......uh...ok then... :yikes:

This is why I don't give a poo poo about videogame politics/drama. Who cares if gamemakers are SJW hating nazis or whatever, I'll be over here chucking bowling bombs at cyborg cultists and having a good time in this finely crafted retro 90s throwback FPS.

Thanks for outing yourself as transphobe. Good to know i should avoid you

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Neo Rasa posted:

Do you use BlockTogether or one of the other blocklists on Twitter because I find it a waaaay more enjoyable site/app to use with that in effect.

I use block chain and have a block list drat near 500k accounts large but i guess theres just no end to the amount of bigots on twitter

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
wish there was a way to browse someones discord anonymously cuz i wanna see if theyre throwing a shitfit right now

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i think theyre setting up some kinda harassment campaign ive gotten a huge influx of bigots in the last 5 minutes

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

I follow the head of New Blood Interactive on twitter and he seems like a good person with nonfucked-politics.
That’s as much as we can really ask for anymore really

its a real low bar that we set for games people and unfortunately its still often too high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Neo Rasa posted:

I think the new way Twitter works contributes because it prominently shows people stuff folks they follow are talking about regularly and replying to recently and like a lot of Twitter changes it's like an exciting new conduit for ganging up on someone to easily spread around to other people who would gang up on someone.

no like, ive already had people come in saying lol you blocked so-and-so you sjw bitch so obviously theyre talking to each other somewhere

e: sorry about the 2x post