Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If Ion Fury has no hitscanners Im ready to declare it the greatest Build Engine game ever made without a single other fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Thank goodness Wanton Carnage is easy because Ive found and will find approximately 0 secrets I can already tell.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I just realized whats happening when I use the Loverboy's secondary. It turns you into the bullshit Build engine hitscanner.

Not so fun is it now, assholes???

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Loverboy is up there with the Halo 1 pistol in "best pistols in gaming"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I love Shelly's quotes. Theyre the right mix of trying too hard and earnestly stupid.

The shotgun is really satisfying to use, I think its the tight spread and just how good enemies crumple when you shoot them.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

People were asking what Duke Nukem would sound like in the modern day and this is pretty much it.

Also everytime the uzi lights somebody on fire it just feels good, you know?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The 4skins joke is crude and stupid, but given how offensive and stupid the actual team name is I love it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Insert name here posted:

I haven't had a chance to play yet but on a scale of 1 to Build Engine how dangerous are the doors

I got bit by a closing door but didnt die so now Im refunding the game.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I want a Shelly Goes Caribbean DLC

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The shotguns alt fire is traditional arc lobbed grenades.

If Duke went to DC does that mean Shelly needs to go to Los Angeles for her third expansion?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Got my first results screen: 3 of 31 secrets found. I'm genuinely surprised I found that many.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Welp time to check if I an still refund but I think Im too far in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Oh god dammit god dammit it all I spent forever getting hyped about this game and they couldn’t even wait a weekend for me to finish playing it before they pull this poo poo

Same. Its really good too