Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

If you look carefully the city streets below look like computer chips and circuitry. Also, haha at obvious foreskin joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

With Loverboy's altfire you are the obnoxious hitscanner. :unsmigghh:

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Yeah the fall damage does kinda suck. Reminds me of Tron 2.0's absolutely brutal fall damage, where if you jump from a height of two crates or more at full health it's enough to either kill you or leave you at near death.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Huh, the Ion Fury thread has quite a few new posts, let's see what they're about.......uh...ok then... :yikes:

This is why I don't give a poo poo about videogame politics/drama. Who cares if gamemakers are SJW hating nazis or whatever, I'll be over here chucking bowling bombs at cyborg cultists and having a good time in this finely crafted retro 90s throwback FPS.

EDIT: gently caress, this stirred up a shitstorm of angry comments.

wafflemoose fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Aug 17, 2019

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

I just think the politics and drama behind videogames are dumb, or maybe I'm just numb to it from all the negative press games tend to get, like how the AAA game industry keeps screwing up or some indie developers turn out to be really racist. It's getting old and I just want to play some videogames without somebody getting upset or butthurt because a game has microtransactions or a developer said something transphobic.

site posted:

Thanks for outing yourself as transphobe. Good to know i should avoid you

I have nothing against trans people, I just get sick and tired of all the politics.

Unlucky7 posted:

Liking the game does not make you an rear end in a top hat. But this attitude does.

Yeah I worded that post wrong. I don't care about the politics and drama, it's tiresome.