Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
I haven't had a chance to play yet but on a scale of 1 to Build Engine how dangerous are the doors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.

Johnny Joestar posted:

i mean, using the term 'butthurt' automatically makes your posting sound worse and when it comes down to it you could just not look at the thread if it chafes you that badly. it's a genuine topic that people kind of have a right to talk about and i doubt there's any real Hot Tips to be learned from a forum thread anyways for a game about shooting things.
No but you see other people are posting on the internet about a thing I don't care about and this infuriates me!

eke out posted:

https://twitter.com/voidpnt/status/1162565077205053440

now that he's angrily declaring he's not transphobic while refusing to apologize for anything, he's really convinced me
I love how the original tweet was all like "it was taken out of context!" and then someone posted the rest of it and it was even worse than the first bit

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.

eke out posted:

somewhere, a PR person at the publisher is having their friday night ruined as they learn that the dev is digging this hole deeper at a rate of one tweet every two minutes
You know for a bunch of nerds I'm always rather impressed at how fast and hard video games devs are capable of digging are

Johnny Joestar posted:

whenever chuds say they're being taken out of context they most likely think what they're saying is totally reasonable and fine and, unsurprisingly, it turns out that in-context, assuming some magical dimension where just being outright hateful can somehow be hand-waved away as being just one part of a picture that's perfectly fine, it tends to just be outright worse when normal people learn more about it
Yeah I know, it's just funny every time

Funny in how infuriating it is that is