Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

wafflemoose posted:

Huh, the Ion Fury thread has quite a few new posts, let's see what they're about.......uh...ok then... :yikes:

This is why I don't give a poo poo about videogame politics/drama. Who cares if gamemakers are SJW hating nazis or whatever, I'll be over here chucking bowling bombs at cyborg cultists and having a good time in this finely crafted retro 90s throwback FPS.

"It doesn't affect me directly so i can quietly and comfortably ignore it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

wafflemoose posted:

I have nothing against trans people, I just get sick and tired of all the politics.

Yeah well I'm sick and tired of people saying I'm mentally ill, a disease on society, or whatever other lovely combination of slurs you can come up with. And it might be "politics" to you but its personal for people that are targeted by this.

Like this isn't the developers telling a few questionable jokes, what they've said is pretty loving gross.