Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i nominate the eviternity wad for doom as game of the month instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

obviously all the mentions of 'sike' after each gross comment were photoshopped out and you will all be ashamed of your words and deeds

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

dig up, stupid

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

yeah, god forbid a person be irked that the people they gave money to or were about to give money to think they're diseased in the head and mutilated themselves

the nerve of them

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i mean, using the term 'butthurt' automatically makes your posting sound worse and when it comes down to it you could just not look at the thread if it chafes you that badly. it's a genuine topic that people kind of have a right to talk about and i doubt there's any real Hot Tips to be learned from a forum thread anyways for a game about shooting things.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

kirbysuperstar posted:

I was looking forward to playing this but now, welp

What is it about Build that melts brains like this?

they got brain leakage from their head getting caught in a door in duke3d

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

whenever chuds say they're being taken out of context they most likely think what they're saying is totally reasonable and fine and, unsurprisingly, it turns out that in-context, assuming some magical dimension where just being outright hateful can somehow be hand-waved away as being just one part of a picture that's perfectly fine, it tends to just be outright worse when normal people learn more about it

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

eke out posted:

i hate it when im on my game company's official twitter and I slip on a banana peel and hit my mouse in the process and accidentally follow Christina Hoff Summers on twitter dot com without realizing it

Actually, These SJW's Don't Get That The Message Of Muslims Being Subhuman Is A Core And Essential Component Of Our Videogame *digs into core of the earth*

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

*frantically hiding every connection that the egregious shitstain i call my brain made on this public company account*

the sjws are taking me out of context

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

everyone buy dusk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

JerryLee posted:

Is there any chance of the dusk or amid evil or w/e folks turning out to be milkshake ducks?

Like, I might as well make sure the bandaid has been ripped all the way off before I let myself go back to enjoying things.

i can't guarantee anything but either the dusk devs are playing the long con or they're generally pretty okay because if the ion fury devs can be caught with their pants down on loving release day of all days then the former have done well to not display whatever theoretical shittiness they might have after this long