Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Early access game is really good, looking forward to full release. Still worried about the arsenal though, lots of redundancy and nothing really pops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Lots of reviews and videos saying the Ultra Viscera difficulty is really hard and I wonder if they changed it from the early access because thats what I played it on and it wasn't that bad.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I never use the puck because in any instance where I need an explosion I have bombs and grenades already, why have a third weapon that does the same thing.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Yeah this news is disappointing but I'm still having fun with the game. Probably my fav build engine game? Blood is a mess

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Blood is a mess? Blood is a mess?

I don't like throwing tnt around every corner and having to memorize where every cultist is