Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you

Zaphod42 posted:

The soundtrack is really good, but I'm gonna have to put on some Carpenter Brut

throwing out bangin' tracker music in favor of the dead horsiest microgenre? this is an extremely poor decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you
this game is rad but something bugs me about the level design. one of my favorite things about build engine games is their weird abstract takes on real spaces. blood's train station/morgue/carnival/opera house/steamboat, duke's theater, film lot, etc etc. this game is somehow failing to scratch the same itch for me (mall level aside) even though there are plenty of recognizable locales and lots of props. a futuristic neon city is cool but, dang, set a level in an amusement park or an aquarium or just anything interesting. this is a super specific nitpick and i recognize that it's kind of dumb to whine about.

Zaphod42 posted:

:doh: I was wrong anyways its a Perturbator song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0kg80jAtI8 I was just making a joke about the bar name being a reference to the Terminator bar which Peturbator also referenced.

Hey man there may be a lot of something but that doesn't mean the good stuff isn't good.

The tracker music is good but I already said that, chill :)

:3 ok ok sorry.

Gaspy Conana fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Aug 15, 2019