Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Ultra Viscera in Ion Fury isn’t even that bad? Maybe it’s just ‘cause I’ve played the demo a thousand times but it really isn’t anything like the old Build engine game equivalents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I want print versions of all the posters in this game

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

The tracker music is actually in XM Fasttracker II format and in the game's files so you can load it up and have a look at everything (at least according to the dev on twitch)

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I love when she just goes "Holy poo poo!" after gibbing a ton of cultists or something.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Oh god dammit god dammit it all I spent forever getting hyped about this game and they couldn’t even wait a weekend for me to finish playing it before they pull this poo poo

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

So uhhh New Blood guy has a cute dog

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I follow the head of New Blood Interactive on twitter and he seems like a good person with nonfucked-politics.
That’s as much as we can really ask for anymore really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

JerryLee posted:

Or, like, a game by a trans developer.

They need to make more violent retro fpss for us immature dolts