Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully because it's already released technically, it'll get patched at a real time tomorrow and I can play it and not at 6pm when the store updates and I'm busy as hell.

Also yes gently caress Iron Maiden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Yeah get a kid who plays hours on hours of DOTA to review an FPS made in an engine older than he is.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
The ending is already up on youtube :negative:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I'm updating!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Gman: "The crossbow doesnt feel like a bow it could just as easily be a rifle. I never used the alt fire"

Civvie: "Here's the best weapon in the game, the crossbow." **Murders the first boss in two volleys of the alt fire**

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Hell yeah.

I think so far Heskel has only spoken to me in mid 90's metal\rock quotes and I love it

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I joined Dr. Jadus Heskel's cyber cult and all I got was my skull and brain removed and attached to these spiderbot legs

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

I feel incredibly seen by this game

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
The way to the MDK\Blade Runner secret is so obscure. I knew it was there the whole time and that I'd have to get onto those AC units in the bazaar but I had no idea how to get up there.

I'm currently trying to figure out the piano. I found some tab somewhere in the level but now I need to hunt down the notes!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Zaphod42 posted:

Goddamn that's too secret!

Civvie had a hard time with the piano. Reminds me of Myst, my whole family is tone deaf and got stuck in the rocket ship until I did it for them.

It leads to a secret level apparently.

To this day I've never seen where the rocket ship takes you. All I know is that it's on rails from seeing the making of feature. And it's for this exact reason.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Zaphod42 posted:

Its my least favorite age, the rocket rails rollercoaster was a cool idea but I didn't really like the puzzle there. So you didn't miss much!

I have really bad news for you about how you do the piano, because it's matching tones.

The secrets in this game are fuckin nuts. I wouldn't even have thought about trying to do the piano or have understood the clues if Civvie hadn't had talked about it.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
gently caress

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

wafflemoose posted:

Huh, the Ion Fury thread has quite a few new posts, let's see what they're about.......uh...ok then... :yikes:

This is why I don't give a poo poo about videogame politics/drama. Who cares if gamemakers are SJW hating nazis or whatever, I'll be over here chucking bowling bombs at cyborg cultists and having a good time in this finely crafted retro 90s throwback FPS.

I don't hate trans people :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I can't even try to refund this, I hit the 24 hour mark during the afternoon :sweatdrop: