Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork

LeFishy posted:

Feeling good because I finally reached the end of the available content in an incremental. Dodeca Dragons really clicked with me for some reason and though the last couple of days where just waiting to get the dodecahedrons required for the final upgrade it was a neat experience and I'll keep an eye out for future updates I guess!

Wasn't there in fact an update to Dodeca this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork
More USI talk

What's the strat for building out base 3? I've unlocked the four cheapest building mat spaces and it seems even with (unupgraded) drain reduce I can't put in any parts producer without going negative on mats yet (possibly upgrading it a couple of times was a mistake)

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork
New Dodeca update again.

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork

nrook posted:

No, I play it the same way. The script has never appealed to me because there is so little to Evolve's meta-layer. It's just a slowly increasing global production bonus and a few different achievements. The real game is just the base game, so I think if someone doesn't enjoy waiting to build another Wardenclyffe to get to the next capacity, the game is going to wind up being boring whether they use a script or not.

Same.

Also people will have strong ideas about like the optimal order of resets but I've concluded there's 0% chance I'm going to play enough Evolve in my lifetime to actually finish all achievements or whatever so why even worry about doing it in the "right" order.

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork
FAPI: Having recently reached A3, any advice for expedition upgrade buying order? Starting with the second expedition slot seemed an easy first choice but I don't have an intuitive sense for like how much for example getting expedition damage up is going to speed up future token gain etc.