Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

something posted:

:agreed:

that's why i just want to leave them as dead content but i get unrelenting whining to keep adding rewards to the boring-rear end challenges. arghhhhh

Part of it fells like that they already contain a slew of useful or in some cases borderline mandatory rewards that feel crucial to progression. And once you've slogged through most of them in Normal and a handful in Evil you're already conditioned to see them as some kind of periodically expanding source of power, albeit with added hoops.

Like, for example Titans have been pretty much joined at the hip to the -3mins/respawn one since the word go, so that one alone seem destined to keep expanding for as long as new Titans get added.

Conversely Troll Challenge had 7 tiers on Normal and now has 7 on Evil so it feels "done", somewhat? Like you could keep adding to it but maybe that one's run its course?

"If you build it, they will come", or something like that; if the Challenges are /there/ and people can click into them they'll probably keep asking for rewards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Buzkashi posted:

Or just unequip all the mcguffins you don't want to level before you use your single-target macguffin spell/fruit and then re-equip before you rebirth

This hasn't been needed since the Wish update with a couple of easy to get wishes, now single target spells/fruits will target the top left slot in the McGuffin page!

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Whatever happened to that game that was getting made with goon playtesting in the old thread, the one that had ideas similar to Path of Exile?

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Idle Skilling, while very compelling in that specifically Skinner-boxian way, is so terribly flawed that I don't know how much longer I can keep at it after a few weeks of progress; Flash ITYOOL2019. I have no idea why this game hasn't been shifted over to HTML5 or whatever. The monitization is some of the most aggressively mobile poo poo I've ever seen in an Idle game. Like, I can respect the hustle but when multiple features have their best possible options (the best cauldron, best tillers, best nest, etc etc etc I think this is the case for every major feature) locked behind the premium currency that barely trickles in something's wrong. I am aware of the 500 Gems into 1500 Gems one time thing but if you crunch the numbers even that 1500 barely gets you anything, and it seems that each new feature's IAPs are considerably more expensive than the last. I'm not adverse to IAPs because hey, it took work and effort to make the drat thing and the devs deserve to be paid for it but there's ways to go about doing this that aren't terrible. NGU has maybe the best balance in this regard, I hadn't really felt compelled to spend Kred for AP at all with how generously it trickled in and with prospects for making even more going forward, it was just posting itt and learning it was a goon project that tipped my hand. The stuff you buy, while certainly containing vital upgrades, feels like it's more about adding additional bits to features rather than capstone elements. Meanwhile I'm eyeballing the infinite Smith upgrade or all the crazy XP multipliers or whatever you can get in Skilling and I can't shake the feeling that I'm playing a vastly gimped version of the game unless I fork over substantial amounts of money.

Also I think someone else itt pointed out how it's like a dozen or two spinning plates at all times and nothing ever fades into the background, which I agree. I'm a few Ascensions in and it's still like I have to manual a whole boatload of stuff in every feature consistently in order to make progress. That's another thing I feel like NGU (which really is the gold standard for this particular type of Idle game, isn't it?) does better, allowing features to slowly fade into the background and require less and less manual attention the more progress you make with them.

I want to like Idle Skilling, I really do, especially with the crisp visuals and cool little ideas all meshing together, but... Man the monitization is a real bummer. I know that you can do everything in the game without it, but that's the standard script with these things and I legit feel like ignoring the IAPs is just going to lead to a very VERY drawn out grind.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

the Space Station 13 school of headdress-design/surgery

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

I don't get how to do crafting or potions or whatever. I went for the Scribe specialization but for instance my Crafting is at like 7 and I have the workbench and everything. Is a specific new tab supposed to open up? Feels like I'm missing something major.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Reset the whole thing, had reached a fair bit in but I still couldn't make potions or craft or whatever, feels like you can get locked out or something otherwise this makes no sense.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

idk, I'm feeling it a lot more than Kittens/Evolve. it helps to know you should be shooting for the easy to get auto-scroll/codex upgrades, that alone cuts out an amazing amount of micro you'd otherwise need to keep coming back to.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Meskhenet posted:

Whats the URL for Arcanum. all im getting are steam games ><

http://www.lerpinglemur.com/arcanum/

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Project in Arcanum to deal with the bullshit in the last few dungeons:

-Gain access to Blood Siphon (done, also note the 0.50 cost in Bodies per second), Energy Transfusion (done) and the Chronomancy timesplitting (done)

-Clear 100 Space in my home

-Buy 50 Vats in order to get a Bodies creation rate of .50 per second

-Have one timeline running dungeons while the other one sits at home, transfusing endlessly and without pause from the artificial bodies for 40 Life per second, and 1 Mana/Spirit/Shadow per second

:unsmigghh:

This game...

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

So if I understand this right, Kong cloud and Steam cloud are separate, as are their respective local saves, so in order to move from one to the other we need to use the export feature and load the .txt file?

e.: the Steam version is sooo smooth! This poo poo's the velvet of idle games!

KazigluBey fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Oct 1, 2019

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Can somebody help me parse the new modifier in NGU that you can pick up from Perks/Quirks relating to higher level quest items counting for more? The modifier states that the baseline bonus is 1+1per10levels and you can make it better, but wouldn't leveled quest items be worse than individual ones until the point that modifier reads "1+1perlevel" and beyond? Like, what's the game-plan for leveled quest items?

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Weird hardware-y thing for NGU Steam:

If I leave it running and lock my laptop and come back later the laptop is gunning the fans pretty hard and running hot. I log back in, leave the game running, boot other stuff as well, and it cools back down. What gives? Some weird Unity thing?

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Musluk posted:

Feelin' like shitposting today.

I'm glad both the stream and the streamer got a laugh of that pic lol. I should've animated it with the player number going down.

You wouldn't happen to know when in the VOD that happened?

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Arcanum: Something happened in the update that added Spell Memorization and now Grimstalks are almost impossible to kill. Previously they were dead-killy (easily the most impressive standard enemy to that point, and maybe the only legit candidate to bring alongside you once available) but you could reach the point where you could out-heal their impressive damage AND rip through their regeneration, but now it's like I have all these buffs and a To-Hit that's through the roof but their regen is almost insurmountable. They can't really harm me but lol at the time it takes to down even one.

Combat really does need a balance pass or two.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Something happened in Arcanum again, this time it's like my dude isn't auto-attacking any more? It feels like it's taking ages to kill even trivial enemies.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Heads up, there's a Halloween event ongoing for Arcanum, which includes new resources, new upgrades, a new non-combat dungeon and new furniture. Take note of the fact that the seasonal furniture does not take up space, so it's free to add to your home, more or less.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Figured out why Arcanum's combat became a slog: Currently, you'll re-cast buffs even if they haven't expired. It chews up a ton of actions if you have a lot of buffs you want. This needs to (and I'm sure will be) changed to only re-casting buffs once they're expired, or close to expiring.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

NGU question: Cooking is a placeholder stat, correct?

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

I used the charm and got something I didn't quite understand, what is its intended use?

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

NGU Request: A button used in the Spend EXP menus that allowed you to set the to-purchase amount in the input field to a % of the current Base value. I tend to buy E/M/R3/Adventure_Stats mostly in 100% increments (with the exception of some rounding I do to prevent the number at the front of all the 0s getting too unwieldy) and it would sure be a QoL feature if it was just a little more snappy. Would be more than happy to spend AP for it.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Inversely, the fact that you only need to do 'em 7 times tops per difficulty means they never wear thin the way the rest of the challenges do. Sure, No TM/NGU/Whatever are far more aligned with core game-play but you're also tediously repeating them a bunch more times than is necessary for far smaller incremental rewards (or just shooting for something truly good with the final completion).

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

I like this idea of just setting it to the highest possible and going for it.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Crossposting something (:v:) that takes on a different meaning in this thread.

something posted:

yeah, i'm never a fan of difficulties that are "make your numbers go down and enemies' numbers go up".

:v:

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Been playing Wizard and Minion Idle, a game that draws heavily from NGU (and lists it as a major inspiration). So far I've unlocked 6 of the game's 13 challenges, largely analogous to the NGU Challenges in scope and execution. Their total clears are, in order: 5, 3, 2, 3, 5, 2. There's an emphasis on each clear having a distinct reward, and in some cases on top of that a static reward for each cleared step. This is, uhh, pretty great stuff.

Grognards getting grumpy over an overhaul isn't a good enough reason not to do it, imo. Just hand everyone who has cleared pre-overhaul challenges a Feat of Strength style achievement and call it a day. It's a real shame that newbie advice nowadays can include "yeah don't bother clearing everything in the Challenge, it's pointless" when challenges can and should be a fully worthwhile part of gameplay that doesn't just lean entirely on having the patience to grind it out.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

something posted:

Okay I lied and belted this overhaul out today. The change is happening for this upcoming update in a week. There's an rc in my testing grounds on kongregate if you guys would be willing to test! Info on what i changed is on the dirscord but tl;dr:

All 20/25 max completion challenges are now 5
24hour challenge is now max of 10
challenges rewards all scaled upwards accordingly
no rebirth target got shifted up 5 on top of the scaling multiplier.

fake edit: your current completion counts will also be converted to an approximate equivalent, you MAY lose a little bit of bonus stats from said challenges depending on how it rounded.

any questions, just lemme know.

:swoon: fantastic!

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Kin posted:

Does it typically hit all platforms simultaneously?

Speaking of, shoutout to Idle Skiller sitting on the update that's been pushed for mobile, I think it's been like 2 months and the browser version has yet to be updated lol.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Hey something, is there an 8 character limit to the custom purchase input for Energy Power on purpose? Tried to write in 100000000 and it won't let me put the final 0. I noticed that Energy Cap allows for higher numbers but Bars likewise caps at 8 characters. Seems to replicate for Magic and R3. Any plans to increase the character limit for the Power/Bars custom inputs?

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

I don't know what the other posters are saying or doing, but I almost always double my Base value, that's the purchase I make on almost all occasions. The actual pattern, in order to prevent large complicated numbers forming that I have to manually input, is (as an example): 1000 when Base is 1000. Then the next purchase jumps a little to 3000 (for a total base of 5000). Then two more doublings in order (5000, 10000), before repeating the slight jump again, 30000. This keeps the whole thing simple when it comes to inputs, because if I just doubled Base every time I'd eventually get a really complicated string of numbers to manually input.

Falcon2001 posted:

Can you use the 1e6 style notation?

I mean I think I can but I really don't want to? Unless that's the only way to solve this I've been using the standard notation for close to two years now, so... EDIT: Just checked, changing notation style does not affect the XP menu. Which means that yeah, the character limit for Power/Bars is currently insurmountable if this isn't a bug.

I think Dr. Arbitrary's suggestion is what I think would be the best and what they mean is the Base value, not the Current/Total one (which is post-modifiers and probably always out of purchasing reach).

KazigluBey fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Dec 13, 2019

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Francis posted:

Ideally there should be as little difference as possible between having the game closed and having the game open but not touching anything. Redistributing resources, allocating points, and changing equipment sets are all active play, and that doing those things will give you more progress than sitting on the game for a day isn't the question here.

NGU is pretty good about tracking offline progress in some way for everything except drops, and whoops, that's by far the most important thing in the game. I understand it would be prohibitively difficult to track drops (mainly due to inventory problems) but I wish it gave you something like a lootbox for offline progress. Take the number of highest titan kills or kills in a zone and use that factor to modify the drop rate and/or dropped level of a single roll at the loot table. Or at least apply offline ITOPOD boost drops to the cube.

Agreed. I've been working on the Rad-Lands set for a few days now, and between the drop rate being 1.83%/5.48% (post charm boost) and it taking a fair few ticks to down each enemy in idle mode it's already like I'm farming offline, I just need to leave the game open for far longer stretches than I would otherwise. This has been the case for maybe a half-dozen sets or more if I tackle them as soon as they're available to me. It's effectively an "offline" experience since I don't touch it at all thanks to merge-slots, but I still have to have the game open and tying up resources. I'm not saying this is a change that's needed at all tiers of play, since I remember pre-Evil being able to bang out a new set pretty quickly, but with it take what feels like longer and longer I wouldn't mind having a feature that allowed what's pretty much already offline play to be actual offline play.

The numbers input thing is probably a much bigger priority but I'd really love some eventual feature that lets you use offline time for item drops, even at a less-than 1:1 ratio.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

For comparison's sake, and I'm not saying this is what NGU needs to do, this is what WAMI does: It saves a value equal to the time you've been offline, up to a cap. That cap is, by default, 12 hours. It can be doubled via an XP item permanently. There are other ways to boost it a bit further as well, I think. Anyway, when you come back online you can "toggle" it to speed up the overall tick rate of WAI's own adventure mode, like everything is sped up quite a bit. This chews through your banked time at the rate the actual tick speed has been boosted to. Right now I chew through my 12 hour bank in what feels like a couple of hours tops.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Lone Goat posted:

I tried Wizard and Minion Idle and the ui is really unattractive and there's all these things that look like they should do something when you click them but nothing happens. What gives????

It's got a stunningly ugly aesthetic and some features clash terribly with each other in terms of visuals. I'm also not sure about the whole theme that the game runs with because it feels poorly executed.

The experience vis-a-vis making small numbers become bigger numbers is pretty good, tho, and it's neat to compare it to NGU and see what's been iterated on successfully and what hasn't.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Falcon2001 posted:

Anyone tried Wizard and Minion Idle? I hear it's heavily inspired by NGU, not sure if it's worth checking out though.

Looks ugly, especially at the start, but once the systems click it's not bad at all mechanically. Quite good in fact. You'll need to understand its own version of parallel resetting but the challenges are pretty great and the progression is solid.

Honestly the biggest problem the game has is thematic and aesthetic cohesion, or a lack thereof. Otherwise, it's a pretty solid take on the whole "seeing small numbers become bigger numbers in a variety of interlocking systems"-idle style that NGU did a stellar job at.

Currently it's the main game I play alongside NGU, with occasional pop-ins to Incremancer and Arcanum to see if they've updated.

KazigluBey fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Dec 22, 2019

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Musluk posted:

WAMI, last I checked, was hot garbage.

Mechanically? Like, what's the beef? I've pushed a fair bit into it (about a third of the way based on the suggested Challenge progression on the WAMI wiki) and right now my biggest problems are stuff that should probably tick when offline not being designed to tick offline (which is a minor issue shared with NGU, see: the things people would like have offline options, like item drops) and one of the major features (slimes) being introduced far too early before it becomes actually relevant.

Like again, if you wanna say WAMI looks like hot garbage I'd be with you to a degree, but mechanically? The systems work, progression has been pretty tight without major gaps or long-idling deadzones, the monetization mirrors NGU's... I really don't get what the issues might be.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

:psyduck:

I strongly disagree with this assessment. The first system the game throws your way, Spells, is fairly straight-forward to understand. You just 50% whatever Mana you have between an Offense and a Defense spell at the same tier. Each tier is just more efficiency at a higher Cap/Power cost. This means that really there aren't a couple dozen options at all, there's only ever one option and that's whatever tier you eyeball as being the most efficient at the moment. Maybe you check to see if the next tier represents some noticeable jump in efficiency but you're really not looking for small marginal gains in order to determine what tier you should be doing long-term. This is because you only need as much Offense/Defense as whatever value you need to unlock or progress to the next system. This isn't like Basic Training at all because you're not looking at a system that needs to be chugging along 24/7, it's more like limited Augment grinding when you're a half-dozen or so stages from getting to your next Boss or Adventure Zone in NGU. You'd pop your Energy in whatever Augement feels most efficient (which, by the by, you can't math out without 3rd party stuff in NGU either), check to see if you have the stats to survive reaching the point you need to reach and then remove the Energy and put it elsewhere. It's the same thing with spells.

Spells are a very basic system to understand and I'm kinda' surprised people bounce off it at all. I mean, "without doing an incredibly irritating kind of algebra problem" is a massive overreaction, you don't need on any level to be pulling out spreadsheets for the Spells because they're just a very small stepping stone to other things. They're nowhere near that important and it's really not that hard to figure that fact out.

KazigluBey fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Dec 22, 2019

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Lone Goat posted:

if you're going to repeatedly use the fake word from a scifi novel, at least learn to spell it correctly

Thanks? Not read the book but I've seen it used a fair bit on SA and English isn't even my first language, but if that's what you're hung up about I'll change it to "understand". :shrug:

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

I honestly don't see the WAMI Spells feature being too complex, too much for a first brush or requiring some kind of insane out-of-game spread-sheeting. Like, I've bounced off plenty of Idle games' first-session gamefeel but this clicked pretty quick. I guess I'm in the minority because I really don't understand how this is giving people this much trouble.

Like yeah the game is ugly, but hard to pick up? Really? Huh.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Samuringa posted:

I'm giving it a chance but mostly playing it "offline" because not only the UI is pretty bad but for some reason they picked twelve shades of poop brown for most of it.

I'm still pretty early on but are there any newbie traps to look out for? You mentioned Slimes not being good until much later so I'm wondering about other stuff.

Not really. I'd say don't over-invest in the Cap/Power/Refill XP purchases; early on the flat Unique Power Refill & Mana Power Boost purchasables in the same menu are much better investments. Otherwise, just pick up XP/Souls permanent upgrades as they become available and you've got the currency for them, most will have a bit of red text warning you away if you haven't gotten to the feature they're linked to.

But yeah, don't sweat the slimes feature too much until you're comfortably into the Gathering and Fishing systems, it's hard to keep good slimes around until that point and the bonuses are marginal anyways.

Jabor posted:

What spell should a total beginner invest in?
Why is that not the only spell unlocked at the start of the game?

If they haven't put any thought into the first-time experience, what is there to suggest that the rest of the game is somehow worthwhile?

What Augment should an NGU player invest in if they don't use third-party stuff to math it out, as soon as they have more than one choice? Why isn't that Augment the only one you can pick up at any given time? Like lmao the answer is "whatever feels like it's outputting the most Offense(Attack)/Defense, don't sweat it", just like how for the most part the answer to what Augment pairing is the correct one is also "whatever one feels the best". The majority of players don't use third-party add-ons or excel sheets and as far as I can tell it's not a problem that they can't mathematically/accurately determine what they should be investing into. It's not anywhere near as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. Just getting to stage 20 for Resurrections (Rebirth), which is utterly trivial, means you've already also unlocked 4 other features. This is all first-session stuff, Spells are like first-couple of minutes before you're already doing more poo poo.

Like OK so it seems there are people itt that bounce off of spells so there HAS to be some new-player friction going on, but in a thread where Alchemizer and Idle Structure and any number of other uber-complex idles got discussed without people saying that the first brush made the games not worth their time idgi. I know that personal experience is hardly an excuse but as someone who couldn't click with Alchemizer and muddled through Structure I had no problem blowing past spells without it registering as anything more than a bump. "Oh I guess this pair is having more of an impact on Offense/Defense, I'll switch to it while I do other stuff."

edit: removed a dumb take

KazigluBey fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Dec 23, 2019

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Sillyman posted:

and your response was more or less to argue that that couldn't have possibly been why I disliked it.

Man if I'm coming across as aggro that's really not my intent. I just couldn't click with your original post at all, so while I'm sure that your points are the reason you've concluded the game's not for you, and are perfectly valid from your PoV, I'm having trouble seeing how anyone could reach that PoV in the first place. Like, your point a. feels bizarre to me because you don't need to optimize anything and the breakpoints to the first couple of feature unlocks are super low. Your point b. is off to me as well because you don't want to cap anything or even apply a split across multiple tiers. You said "there's no way I'm going through that" when "through that" was whatever short amount was needed to unlock the next new feature and now every Resurrection I do I spend less than a couple of seconds with Spells before moving on to other stuff.

I'll drop this and agree that the new player experience in WAMI must be flawed if it has garnered these kinds of responses but it blows my mind because to me it's like saying "well I came into game X with game Y assumptions on how stuff works and refused to try and see how that's not the case at all.", which is probably fair enough given the shared DNA with NGU, but anyone who gets Augments and isn't going off of Augment min-maxing via add-ons or spreadsheets should intrinsically "get" Spells as well, even if the game presents 6 tiers from the onset.

But fair enough, if we're just comparing experiences it's obviously valid to say yours (and the other posters itt) means that the new player experience is off. It's when people are posting that it's objectively bad that I really can't get what they're saying. Spells were a super simple intro to the game to me and I hadn't thought about them at all since the feature faded into the background a few minutes in, until brought up itt.

Samuringa posted:

Having browsed a bit longer I pinpointed the thing that turns me off the most from the game, it relies way too much on the MMO/Lootgame upgrades of "+1% bonus to ____". Aside from your first Reincarnation and when you get a new piece of equipment, all other increments just border on being inconsequential; The Demons and the Conjuring both feel near useless, the Town upgrades that aren't House and School grow too quickly in price to be worth considering, the Pet Food really needs some sort of boost compared to how good the Pet Points are and I can't even notice what difference it made from having a Level 1 Sword go to Level 130. It's one thing to be slow, it's an idle game and waiting is part of the gameplay, but overall it just feels unrewarding.

There's definitely an issue where during the introduction of a feature it isn't very impactful, but it ramps up fairly quick. Right now I'm easily topping 2000 demons, so if I put them in any given boost or even split them across two the effect is massive. 1000 demons in Mana Refill is 3.5K base and 180% overall more, while in Mana Power it's a similar amount. Placed in Offense/Defense that 1K equals almost 1000% more to the stats in question. So yeah, it ramps a lot. Conjuration bonuses across the board are super impactful as well, especially with the right-side ones resulting in a doubling of the base value per level (and here I'll cop to a minor UI error in the game, it should mention the right-side conjurations being a 100% of base value, rather than implying it's 1% and only mentioning the real effect further down in the tool-tip). Town is a pita until you automate it (and it's a super cheap priority purchase anyways) but once you've done so it's just like any fully abstracted-away feature in NGU that you no longer really fiddle with, like Advanced Training. As for adventure items, all items have doubled in value at max level, both for base stats and special stats, just like in NGU. The levels are just how granular each individual bump ends up being.

KazigluBey fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Dec 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Jabor posted:

You wrote like 1500 words defending your chosen game's honour, but you think it's other people who are being weird about it?

No, I said I didn't get their takes or thought they were wrong and tried to argue it, apparently badly. I've copped to a number of flaws with WAMI so I hardly think I was "defending" the game's "honor", but sorry I was posting about an Idle game in the thread about Idle games, I guess. :shrug: