Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zathril
Nov 12, 2011
I have done 10 MAD resets, last one was the Valdi, now at the end of a 4 star bioseed run, got the ship done, how many probes do I want before I launch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zathril
Nov 12, 2011

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

And there is a perk (Verrazzano, bioseed on 6 unique biomes) that increase the base number.

Unless you're really looking hard for a specific biome or modifier while achievement hunting, it doesn't matter too much. 2 or 3 shouldn't take too much time though.

Thanks Guys.

This was lucky, now I can reset.

EDIT: Went for a Magnetic Rage Oceanic planet.

Zathril fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jun 14, 2022

Zathril
Nov 12, 2011

Rynoto posted:

Evolve idle has another of its holiday events going for the Solstice. Same as last year's where you just assign craftsmen to make thermite. The bonfire itself gives a massive boost to morale and there's a feat for burning 1m.

The feat says 1 million but the goal on the box said 266,000 or so and that's when I got the feat.

Zathril
Nov 12, 2011
I'm coming to the end of my 4* Joyless/Steelen run, planning to go for a 4 * black hole so I never have to go back to standard but I'll only have 30% mastery and have only spent phage on governors, would I be better off grinding out some bioseeds to get genes and some more CRISPR upgrades before going for it?

Zathril
Nov 12, 2011
I was looking at Melvor, is the DLC good/necessary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zathril
Nov 12, 2011
Fair enough, thanks!