Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

I picked up Ironwood on a whim because of this thread. What's the goon guild name and is there an application process?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Ham Equity posted:

Guild is GOONS, and there's a very simple seven-part committee interview along with some easy building harvesting...
I am charmless and humorless. I would be perfect for this guild.

Ham Equity posted:

Or you can just apply in the game and post what your in-game name is here. I'm pretty good about getting to them within the day.

My in game name is SaelisRusulka. I have no idea what guilds do.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Ham Equity posted:

They give you a bunch of extra money (like, a ton) and some small-but-significant efficiency bumps. Additionally, there's a guild ranking system for another number you can make go up by doing guild quests, participating in guild events, and helping to construct guild buildings.

Sounds like nothing but positives. I love making numbers go up.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Tei posted:

I have finished. Chronicle 6 for Your Chronicle. And it looks like I must find another "main incremental game".

I have played this one for many years so is hard to quit, but don't seems to have more for me. ( I am doing pride challenges, but these are filler content ).

Hopefully I find another incremental. Maybe I should give NGU another check.

Have you tried Melvor Idle, Wizard And Minion Idle, Idle Spiral, or Idle Research?

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

KET CHUP

There are two spaces.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

I just logged in perfectly fine.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Deki posted:

Yes-ish, I've been mostly focused on the steam client since almost nobody plays that version since the steam release, and it takes much longer to build compared to the steam version. But it does update every time I check in so it is up to date (sometimes ahead of the steam version).

https://dekideveloper.github.io/Weaponsmith_Idle/

Are there any plans to increase the resolution? Mine is enormous and I don't want to make it smaller, so the maximum res of the game as it is makes it a bit hard to read for me.

Very entertaining so far though!

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

CuddleCryptid posted:

Oh no. 100%ing MR1 was what got me into this genre. I don't think my marriage can withstand a sequel.

Please buy marriage upgrades to maximize your marital happiness per second.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Oodles posted:

Just started with Idle Loops again. What’s the trick again, try and progress to the next zone as quick as possible?

Since I'm playing the Idle Loops that doesn't make it take an actual year, what I do is focus down singular... story? objectives on my first loadout slot. Fill bars, claim lootables, etc. etc. Currently I'm in the second Merchant zone, which unlocked a mechanic that gave bars to every other area before it, so right now I'm working my way through that in that loadout slot.

Then every other loadout slot from that point on serves a specialized farming purpose. I have a Soulstones+Training one, a dedicated Dark Ritual one, a dedicated Dark Magic one, a Crafting one, an Imbue Mind/Body one, etc. etc. Those I set and run for however long I need it to do, which in most cases is "I put this down and come back and check on it every hour or so." Whenever I have a need to level that particular skill or whatever, I load it up, update the actions if need be, and then I let the game run itself for a while. Sometimes I'll hit pause on loop reset and then check my inventory and see if I need to do any micro updates, like adding more of an action based on an in loop consumable.

Rinse and repeat.

NachtSieger fucked around with this message at 20:47 on May 7, 2024

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Dang. I just finished the Idle Loops that was posted recently, the edited one with the bonus speeds and stuff. Now I have no idea what to buy with the prestige points!

I was thinking experience overflow, chronomancy, and spatiomancy. Those bonuses are never not appreciated, and experience overflow just makes everything easier, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

I prestiged and I didn't even see the hint of being able to automate so I closed the tab and I am never coming back. I have an autoclicker (all hail roboter.jar) but i hate having to bounce around for upgrades constantly between three elements.