Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

I am the point where I just unlocked MacGuffins, should I then farm one that looks decent to me and leave them be for a while or farm a few levels of one or maybe farm for the perk that makes them drop from ITOPOD?

Basically how much time should I invest in them now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Bedurndurn posted:

Important, hard-hitting NGU discussion

Task manager says the steam version of NGU uses about 30% of my GPU when it's minimized, but only ~8% of it when it's visible. That seems wrong.

Does it do that for other people, or am I a crazy person?

(I've got Windows 10 and a 2070 on the latest drivers if that's helpful.)

That does seem crazy, it uses between 3 and 5 percent for me. No matter if its minimized or not.

Windows 10
Gtx 1080

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

I requested to join as 8008135. Might as well give it a go.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Is anyone still playng gooboo?

I am stuck on a mastery quest from some stupid general, when I noticed this:

I don't think that math is right, 5% of 297.2 is not 3.15

This is why I've been stuck grinding that bone for weeks now...

Edit:
I've had a look at the github repository and it looks like it's just a display error.
Looks like the game has been abandoned, no updates for 4 months. I think it's time to look for something new....

porkinson fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Mar 22, 2024