Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Being late to eliminator and putting all my hope on the Steelers wasn't ideal but it avoided all the bloodbath that could have been!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Finally taking my Seahawks, this is the last game I'd feel confident on picking them for the rest of the year and if I get busted rooting for the squad against a Falcs team that has fully quit, so be it.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Anyone who depends on a Bucs QB to have more or less than 2 turnovers in any given game is making a classic mistake!

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Call me an F-35 because I put it on these Jets

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

My alt was the Colts so it wasn't meant to be.

Still feel good avoiding the Bucs/Seahawks game tho.