Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Ehud posted:

Ravens

This, this is going to be the easiest eliminator until Miami plays someone for the second time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

OxySnake posted:

Im glad I overthought my decision for the Pats, then the Ravens, because surely the Browns cant let me down in primetime in an easily winnable game.

Saving those sure bet teams for when the starters are rested is the best choice really.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
OK so I swear I grabbed an early be against the dolphins at -21 before it started moving up this Monday and now it is showing up as a bet on the seahawks. I don't want it changed I just want to report a possible bug or just sloppy clicking by me.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Eliminator Lions to win over the Chiefs

Sad FAce

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Man, if you hadn't used the Chargers already, you crazy.

I was drunk and the worst thing happened I decided I better do my picks incase I didn't wake up in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Qwijib0 posted:

Yes.

The NFL has "helpfully" redesigned their site so that the scrapers no longer work to import schedules or results. We are looking at options for data feeds, but as a last resort I'll be manually entering games and results-- this means there won't be a fast turnaround on sundays for reusing funbucks until we get it sorted.

Are there gamboling sites you can scrape?