Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Ditch posted:

I'm going with the Eagles

Division games are traps, particularly in Week 1.

Seahawks are definitely the "safe" pick but the Ravens are probably another solid option, Miami is going to be trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I tried to be too clever and thought Chargers/Dolphins was a trap so I picked the Colts.

Welp!

:suicide:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I'm getting SQL errors with some of my Pick Em/Reverse Pick Em picks this week and even though I've supposedly picked for every game this is how it's showing:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ulmont posted:

You're gonna be sad with that Eliminator pick. That has prime "dead cat bounce to gently caress up a divisional opponent flying high" stink all over it.

I know "no divisional games" is the #1 unwritten rule but it's the Saints at home against the Falcons. They're gonna loving destroy them

Also as you can see I've already been wrong three times already so this is more just for my own sake and I'll bet how I feel like!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ulmont posted:

But really I don't want you to gently caress this up for the Saints, thanks.

Oh, trust me, I definitely hope that I have.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

This is all getting a bit off topic from the initial issue I posted about, which was SQL errors on the site:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ulmont posted:

But really I don't want you to gently caress this up for the Saints, thanks.

ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHA

also my reverse pick em picks are still borked for Car/GB but :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

corn on the cop posted:

there is one perfect player remaining in eliminator, although they have the rams this week sooo

Rams just scored a safety.

nazdalf is clairvoyent