Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
you play. to win. the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Play posted:

speak for yourself, i play to lose. less competition that way *eddie murphy pointing to his forehead*

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

I've come to the conclusion that picking against bad teams is a better strategy than picking good teams, but I always get eliminated by the stupid Jets or something so don't listen to me.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Crossposting:

This actually cost me fake money and I'm real mad about it. I would have been fine with them losing or covering but noOOooooOOoOooOooo.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Finally crawled my way back into the black in Funbucks for the season, and somehow I now have a better record in spread eliminator than regular eliminator??? I'm sure this is all sustainable.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

So you get the reminder to pick when you come back to the site later if you change your mind?

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

it me the guy who went 11-6 in regular eliminator and 13-3 in spread eliminator. i actually had the best record in spread eliminator by myself which is the first time i've ever lead an eliminator by my lonesome at the end of a season.

lost all my funbucks though because I forgot the vikings had nothing to play for aaaaahhh

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

I had almost the same parlay but I took Philly+1.5 :geno:

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

Over 200k in winnings for the year

Every time I hit some big bets, you hit even bigger ones!!!

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

e. which I have just bet all of. Why not?

if you play funbucks and do not bet all your remaining money on the superbowl you are a coward

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

I am probably a coward.

I just like seeing positive money even if it's not real money. :shrug:

fine, then you can bet up to your total winnings so you'd only be zeroed out. ride that betting high, baby, wooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Is the odds scraper busto, too? I only see spreads and moneylines for less than half the games. Or maybe Vegas, like me, has no idea how any team is going to perform this year.