Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010

The Man, the Myth, the Legend posted:

Q: You're not afraid of a little space-time continuum-meddling, are you, Cadet? No, I thought not! Shall we?

And that's how you get dragged into an adventure with style!

Seconding kick Q in the crotch, though I think punching him in the face is also an acceptable solution to that, uh, "puzzle."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
True, but how often do you get the opportunity to kick an omnipotent being in the balls and get away with it?

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010

TaQtical Officer posted:

Q: THE BORG ARE FIRING!!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!! ...and it's your fault! :D

Once again, quoting probably my favorite line in the game. In a way, I wish there were more FMV Trek games-- these two were awesome just for Robert O'Reilly and John deLancie's performances.

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
When it comes to the tricorder, Q had some pretty interesting commentary in the entry for scanning your hand. (I think there's different entries for "Bijani Hand" and "Bijani Hand (Assimilated)."

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
I'm not 100% sure how to trigger it, but I know there's a video of you and Q in the white void after screwing up a decision. He holds your tricorder in your face and simply says "Idiot!".

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
Watching Wrong Choices Part 2, I just noticed that Furlong actually puts in the sequence for Bijani adrenaline (around 8:17, starting from "Hold on, buddy! I need you conscious!") when you get shot instead of the adrenaline blocker. I guess it's there in case you aren't using the tricorder.

Also, I like the implication that you're the only one who can actually see Q for who he is-- as far as Targus is concerned, you grabbed a random Borg, stared at him for a few seconds, then let him go for absolutely no apparent reason. (Apparently she didn't hear "Do you think you're fast enough? Do you really think that'll work on me?" and "You'll be back. Maybe more than once!" either.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010

The most honest tricorder entry posted:

Q: "Jefferies tube: Conduit routing system." I hope somebody knows what that means, because I don't.

As always, Rocket, thanks for the LPs. I enjoyed watching them, and I hope I didn't overwhelm you too much with library computer data.