Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
It really bothers me that when you go back to Wolf 359 that they are using Voyager era uniforms and consoles. The uniforms are especially since the gal that is briefing the cadets at the beginning is wearing a TNG Era uniform.

Also, I can never get enough of John De Lancie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I if am remembering correctly, The computer core is usually a low maned area if it needs any manning at all. The problem with it here is they redressed Voyager's Engineering set and then decided to populate the stations and chairs.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
the wrong choices highlight another continuity problem I have with this game. Assimilating Sprint and Furlong. Best of Both Worlds made a big deal out of Picard being assimilated. That had that whole scene of him on the table where they gave him his prosthetic arm and paled his skin. I don't think they are suppose to be able assimilate on the fly at this point.

Basically this game is a timeline mess since they made it so much later then when it's suppose to take place.

Also I have always loved the first wrong turbolift destination. "Why? Because I can."

EDIT: I think you missed a choice on the bridge attack. If I remember right you can also hit the small adjust frequency button on Baraka's phaser as you are fight with him for it.

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Aug 10, 2019

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I didn't know you could grab Targius' arm. I thought it was another case of fail for the answer cause after shooting the borg and then going back, Furlong will stop her from shooting

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Wrong Choices (Part 2)

The second and final video of the wrong choices. I'll upload the tricorder video in a couple of days time.

Once more you missed one. After Q stops you from plugging the implant into the computer, he doesn't stop you if you try again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
odd, I could have sworn I was able to plug it in to the console.