Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

google THIS posted:

:wihagfsicwhpbfoat1xm:

dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
wish I had a monster ex-gf so i could remember her pouring green fluid on the townsfolk 1x/month

vanisher

nut

alnilam

ty manifisto

cda

by Hand Knit

Holy poo poo

FutonForensic

does anyone know how to optimize a gif that only repeats after 1x/month

vanisher

FutonForensic posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

I set it to repeat after 2592000 seconds (30 days)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

vanisher posted:

still waiting :suspense:

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

This is exactly what my gf is into

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

hell yeah

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

google THIS

wish i had a gif so I could watch it pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/2592000 seconds

google THIS

No matter how many times this gets reposted we always find a new spin on it and it's frankly magical

Goons Are Gifts

It's the fully sexual Lazarus mythology for byob

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

wish i had a gif so I could watch it pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/2592000 seconds

Farecoal

There he go
wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/second

Escape From Noise

Got those blue liquid blues.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

ty manifisto

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Failed product concept: tampons pre-soaked with blue fluid.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

wish i had a slimer gf so i could watch her pour green ecto cooler on a stay puft tampon 1x/haunting

nut

gets excited every time she misses the tampon so i can use one sheet (yes u read right just one sheet) of bounty the quicker picker upper on the table 1x/month

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

a single sheet of brawny can soak up blue fluid from missing tampons 12x/year

sig by owlhawk911

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You received GF! GF is able to provide a blue tampon 1x/month.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Me: these tampons are so boring! I wish they came something other than boring white.
GF: What's your favorite color?
Me: blue, why?
GF: oh buddy, you are in luck!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Android Blues posted:

wish i had a b f so he could watch me pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

I got a bf and he watches me pour blue fluid on a tampon never because :evilbuddy:

nut

just thinking about how many gfs the head coach must have after he wins the big game

alnilam

bee eater posted:

gets excited every time she misses the tampon so i can use one sheet (yes u read right just one sheet) of bounty the quicker picker upper on the table 1x/month

google THIS

Barking Gecko posted:

Failed product concept: tampons pre-soaked with blue fluid.

That's like selling pre-detonated fireworks, or beer bottles that are already empty

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

wish I had a gif of her pouring blue fluid on a tampon 1x a month

Jolo

wish i had wings like a tampon from the blue fluid commercial or like vulture from the spider-man comic

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

wish I was super absorbent like the blue fluid tampon or like my original chamois towel character Lil' Suck the Absorboboy

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

wish I was mysterious like the blue fluid being poured onto the tampon or like mysterio from the spider-man comic

nut

wish i had a cavity so i could watch me pour the blue fluid in those coffee table toys w the pinwheel at the dentist office 1x/today

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Help I'm colorblind and can't tell if I have blue liquid or green liquid will she be mad if I give her green liquid to pour on your tampon 1x/month?

sig by owlhawk911

Papa Was A Video Toaster

google THIS posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

pixaal posted:

Help I'm colorblind and can't tell if I have blue liquid or green liquid will she be mad if I give her green liquid to pour on your tampon 1x/month?

idk, bud. she should really pour it on her own tampon, be the liquid blue or green