Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Giants in midseason form already, motherfuckers! Yeah! 6-10 here we come! :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gay Horney posted:

you don't need to watch any more giants football for the rest of the season btw.
1st and 10 panicked check down
2nd and 7 TFL behind the line of scrimmage with a side of holding
3rd and 8 an extremely slow developing run off tackle

This is the entire offensive play book, you've seen it all

That 3rd and 8 lovely draw has been in the Giants playbook since 1961.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
AND THE CROWD GOES WILD AS JONES COMPLETES A FIVE YARD IN

I’m still having Vietnam-like flashbacks to Dave Brown.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The NFL’s 100th anniversary logo is loving stupid.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

why the hell am i watching the first preseason game of a team that wants to lose games

Because you wanna witness the Fitzmagic!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Bob Griese is old and bad at commentary.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I wish we had preseason Red Zone. I need Scott Hanson back in my life.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

the NFL is creatively bankrupt. that's why they had to change the Super Bowl logo to the same poo poo every year. just too hard to come up with anything more than a few shapes and colors with the line tool in MSPaint

It’s a shame because the 75th anniversary patch was cool, as were (Most of) the unique Super Bowl logos.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Vertical Lime posted:

they've had it before

why not now ffs

Lol since the Giants-Jets are in delay, they are basically doing an impromptu version right now, just going between all the other games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Rofl Redskins holding every play