Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
I'd repressed the memories of Tokumon maw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
You could just... not make poop monsters and grind slower.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

I could have sworn the max number of moves known was less than eighteen, but it has been a year or so since I played.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Yeah, I had a few oppses involving digivolving and suddenly realizing I no longer had any vaccine types.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

mikeycp posted:

:siren: AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION TIME!! :siren:

What, no. Agumon is the Charmelion equivalent and clearly better.

Also, given its likely fate, name Otamamon King Poop.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

An episode that contains cyber, sleuthing, and Digimon; first half of the title checks out.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

I'd forgotten how much of this game is run around and talk to slightly confused NPCs.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Weird, I don't remember the game glitching and giving me dialogue in the wrong order when I played.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

When you went back to the building and boss lady chewed you out for trying to leave without completing the case about the AC you hadn't accepted yet.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Hey, only one glaring error in the game this time!

Also, the protagonist is the worst detective, but that's okay, because Digimon are terrible at crimes.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Seadramon is not where I thought you were going to go with that digimon. Oh well. And speaking of poop, it's Jimikem! He is the worst.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

MightyPretenders posted:

The Cyber Sleuth games are now on Steam. Thought someone should mention it here.

Sweet, now I can get the second one from a virtual bargain bin instead of a physical one like this one was.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

The only possible name for a Toyagumon is Brickhouse.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Does the commentary seem like it's about second fast to anybody else? It felt like there were a few times where you were responding to things either the exact moment they appeared on screen or a few miliseconds beforehand.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

mikeycp posted:

oh whoops. for whatever reason my NLE unsyncs the audio on one track by about that much. i know i synced the two voice tracks, but i guess i didn't catch it for the whole thing. is it distracting enough that i should rerender? or

It's a little distracting, but probably not worth fixing, just something to keep an eye on for future eps?

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Wow, the sound glitches are just stalking this LP, but, Reiko's cackle is fantastic with the echo.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

That was a lot of dialogue.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Dinoir is now a Roundboy until it digivolves into something that isn't a sphere.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

mikeycp posted:

I am writing this down. Will it return to Dinoir? or get a new name?

If you turn it back into a lizard at some point, it can have Dinoir back, else we'll have to come up with something worse more apropriate.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

It is a good name. Roundboy, on the other hand, is abjectly terrible and will hopefully motivate this 'mon to digivolve into a different path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Because I aparently don't know what time management is supposed to mean, I now have a steam copy of the game. Time get cracking on dumb mysteries and warcrime tier tea.