Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you love Andy Carroll?
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
View Results

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015
784, he scores 6.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
1917, he scores 8

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

1234 minutes, 5 goals

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
ANDY CARROLL UPDATE:

according to what i assume with no research is the definite stats website in all football, https://www.fctables.com/players/andy_carroll-208007/

Andy Carroll has so far played 1138 minutes and scored 0 (zero) goals

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

vyelkin posted:

ANDY CARROLL UPDATE:

according to what i assume with no research is the definite stats website in all football, https://www.fctables.com/players/andy_carroll-208007/

Andy Carroll has so far played 1138 minutes and scored 0 (zero) goals

So if Andy Carroll doesn't play more than 70 minutes the rest of the season I'll win.

Seems promising.

An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

It’s mind boggling that a Steve Bruce managed Andy Carroll hasn’t really been injured this season even though half of his teammates have died from torn ACLs.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he's generally never started 2 matches in a row and i'm not sure he's completed the full 90 minutes once either

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Any advanced stats as to how many bar stools (BSf) he’s fallen off this season, OP?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Zero. He’s a good boy now.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
i still believe

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jose posted:

don't think he'll play the full 90 minutes very often but i reckon he'll get to about 20 in total

I almost got the number of matches right and I think he managed 4 assists at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Jose posted:

I almost got the number of matches right and I think he managed 4 assists at least

Job well done for Andy!