Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

While I'm not going to call Star Fox Adventures anywhere even as close to bad as Sonic Adventure but, like Sonic Adventure, Star Fox Adventures is a game where if someone says they liked it I'm baffled to the point where I start to think they're lying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Sexy sax has me coming around on this game actually.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Despite knowing why at least some of the design is scattered it remains frustrating to even see. I don't even mean stuff like "Find XYZ for person that would be able to find them easier themselves" but having to just run around looking for something to interact with or the disguise-only barrel. Just so many little things that somehow add up to feel worse than if it was just one big bad thing.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I guess pulling Andross out of nowhere is at least a completely unexpected twist.

rudecyrus posted:

I absolutely hated this fight because of all the reasons mentioned in the video.

:gary: