Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

It looked like either an ACL or a foot injury to me which could either be really bad or a few weeks. He walked off on his own accord which I don't think they'd let him do if there was a risk to further injury which makes me hope it wasn't that bad.

A lot of ACL injuries are pretty stable and can be walked on, it's hard to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

Yeah I'm just looking for small comforts. Really wouldn't be surprised if it's multiple months.

Adrian is underrated as hell. A couple years ago he scored the decisive penalty against Everton in an FA Cup game and threw his gloves to the ground before he took it. Idk if he's actually good at goalkeeping but that was the coolest thing I've ever seen.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It's cool that no one in charge of implementing VAR learned from the dozens and dozens of instant replay mistakes the NFL has made over the last 20 years

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

I’m watching Bournemouth vs Sheffield United and boy is this dire.

It's an obvious strategy by NBC to boost NBC Sports Gold subscriptions.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

trem_two posted:

It worked on me

The second half isn't nearly as bad but I would like to see some Moise Kean if that's on the table

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Grealish's hair has made me a Spurs fan

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Bring on Dread Pirate Roberts imo

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Before this game I said I wouldn't mind having Mkhitaryan if he weren't paid so much, and he promptly spent 45 minutes making me look like a loving moron.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

peanut- posted:

Thinking about running for office on the platform that the Men in Blazers should be killed.

https://twitter.com/MenInBlazers/status/1160565004678180864

You've got my vote

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Troy Queef posted:

Men In Blazers is easily the worst thing to happen to soccer culture in the US, change my view

Drums

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Pulisic trying to tip his teammates to see if he can get better service

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Plastisic

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Pulisic frequently came off the bench for Dortmund, it's not as if he was crushing it 24/7 over there. He's no Weston McKennie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Paperhouse posted:

Jozy loves scoring like a fat kid loves eating cake

By the time he got to England he was like the kid from Matilda