Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Shrapnig posted:

Nope, he got it 100% wrong.

If the ball touches the referee (or another match official) and goes into the goal, team possession changes or a promising attack starts, a dropped ball is awarded

This doesn't sound right, surely it should be a free kick where the ref was?

Oh and a yellow card. To the ref.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Chelsea are sinking without trace.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Still time for some nasty tackles to wreck both sides. :twisted:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I do not like this new competent looking United side, no sir.

Hopefully it's more a case of Chelsea making GBS threads the bed.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

skasion posted:

Pulisic isn’t good good, and I kind of doubt Chelsea is the right place for him to be at this stage in his career.

But by American standards, yeah he is good and you only have to look at how poo poo the national team is without him to see that. US hasn’t had a competent forward since Donovan and Dempsey got old. He’s definitely the most exciting attacking player to come through for the US in this decade, way more actually hype worthy than the previous hype men like Wood or Johanson. That’s why he’s got a following.

Wood was never really that hyped, the latter was for a bit but faded fairly quickly.

The last two truly hyped US forwards were Jozy and Freddy Fuckin Adu, which should tell you a lot.