Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I’m watching Bournemouth vs Sheffield United and boy is this dire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnig posted:

The ‘Mouth have scored.
Yes something happened finally

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Troy Queef posted:

Men In Blazers is easily the worst thing to happen to soccer culture in the US, change my view

I’ve never actually heard of someone liking the men in blazers. My theory is that they’re just subsidized by the media because execs think American soccer fans should like them.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

EvilHawk posted:

Who are the men in blazers and why should it be a thing I care about?

Incredibly obnoxious and British guys who are incredibly overly enthusiastic about America and soccer. They had a podcast at one point but now just seem to serve as correspondents for various media outlets.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Troy Queef posted:

well one of them produced Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, so he's basically got a job for life

I didn’t know that.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnig posted:

Four goals and a clean sheet, who the gently caress is this team?

A team playing against Frank Lampard’s Chelsea.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Butterfly Valley posted:

Football is a team sport supporting players is weird

It seems to be a very common thing in countries that don’t have big leagues tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

EC10 posted:

pulisic is 20 and has been playing at dortmund for years, he's not a "januzaj". what english players around his age are even as good as him? rashford and?

Theo Walcott, the Lebron of soccer.