Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

just once I want to see Jack Grealish play against Scott Brown to see who winds up the opposition more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

How is Fat "Frank" Lampard not going to be blamed for this

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Men In Blazers is easily the worst thing to happen to soccer culture in the US, change my view

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

seeing you reminds me: where's the Oxbridge Millwall poster, considering that Millwall is now sponsored by THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE DRINK FOR ADVENTURE AND EXPEDITION

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

blue footed boobie posted:

I’ve never actually heard of someone liking the men in blazers. My theory is that they’re just subsidized by the media because execs think American soccer fans should like them.

well one of them produced Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, so he's basically got a job for life

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

did you know that Frank Lampard is a member of MENSA who should, by rights, get his choice of free transfers from at least five (5) Premier League clubs?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

dunno what I want to see more, Yanks raging about Pulisic or the British media's Fat Frank apologetics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

It’s still around but if you thought these forums were dead, hoo boy.

it's all on Twitter these days, search #MUNCHE or the official NBC affiliated hashtags