Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

VAR is shiiiit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

They need to ditch it, that was just horrible. Reminds me of watching NFL.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

oliwan posted:

offside is offside :shrug:

before VAR, no one ever said "oh it was just a small part of him that was offside so it's good they didn't call it".

Whether or not the linesmen catch a minuscule off-side play was part of the fun of watching football.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

TheBigAristotle posted:

drat those are some loving ugly warmup shirts, Tots

Oh my god they’re disgusting wtf

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Just making the game interesting for us.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Love 2 rely on Lamela’s passing for my offense.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Why is sissoko constantly making these runs at goal? It’s like he’s playing as a winger rn

E: I don’t understand our shape at all

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

COYS

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I just realized that NBC hasn’t had a commentator this whole game.

E: wait nvm the balance is just off.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

That was the luckiest goal I have ever seen.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

shirts and skins posted:

Way too quick conclusion based on this game: Spurs should try again to keep Eriksen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Woodenlung posted:

United laying down a marker today. They look like the team to beat this season and they didn't play garbage like west ham or norwich. Going to be a tight race for 2nd place.

lol