Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Woodenlung posted:

is it just me, or does almiron look like that granny fucker from efukt?

Yeah I definitely knew of this and was able to make the comparison as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Tbf absent weird circumstances (time in England, English grandparents or some poo poo) why should an American root strongly for loving United or Chelsea lmao

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

CyberPingu posted:

Because you can support teams outside the country you live in. And get invested in a team too shockingly.

Yeah trust me I know

but imho it’s not that bad to not do so or to have a light interest in a team overshadowed by the one halfway decent player from your country being on another

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Butterfly Valley posted:

Football is a team sport supporting players is weird

Not if there’s one good one from a country of 300m people. It would be weird not to follow him.

Id bet lots of English people are gonna follow the ex rugby guy if he makes the bills’ real squad (just had a 65 yd run!)

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Good thing Pulisic isn't good then.

We shall see

he seems like he could actually be deec and he’s only 20 ffs, shame he got mogged by Sancho and went to Chelsea of all places

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

blue footed boobie posted:

It seems to be a very common thing in countries that don’t have big leagues tbh.

*supports team* “lol fukken plastic yank wanker”

*supports player* “lol what the hell? You yanks are wild”

That’s why I just support advanced stats and just watch the matches with the most predicted xGoals

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

advanced statsman posted:

Pulisic is basically the same as Ronaldo and Messi

Actually he’s better if you go to the advanced stats

there are way more Americans to be interested in him and American soccer players are normally such trash, so his Interest Score is 69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

EC10 posted:

pulisic is 20 and has been playing at dortmund for years, he's not a "januzaj". what english players around his age are even as good as him? rashford and?

Gonna hit u with a “Sancho” lmao bruh