Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bogan Krkic posted:

I really hope Adrian has to play all season ftw

Adrian rules, he's highly underrated as a head case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Big Huski Boi posted:

Adrian is underrated as hell. A couple years ago he scored the decisive penalty against Everton in an FA Cup game and threw his gloves to the ground before he took it. Idk if he's actually good at goalkeeping but that was the coolest thing I've ever seen.

He's excellent because he's completely mad, but he's only a middling keeper and his madness leads to some very strange decision making at times.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
VAR could be crucial in this game

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
That’s not an own goal

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Wilshere already looks beaten up, will be surprised if he makes it through 90 minutes.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
They’re professionals, wherever the line is set they will play right on the edge of it so I don’t have a problem with strictly enforcing it.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
The “clear and obvious” stuff doesn’t apply to offside at all because it’s not a subjective call. You’re either offside or you’re not. It’s no different to denying a goal because a millimetre of the ball didn’t cross the line, that’s the rule.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I take back defending var, it’s dogshit.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'd forgotten Frank Lampard is Chelsea manager lmao

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I feel like this is going to be good

https://twitter.com/SouthSoundShane/status/1160575469508411392

https://twitter.com/tmcfar/status/1160575338625343489

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Excellent penalty

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Blue Star Error posted:

Lampard confirmed fraud

Would never have happened if Pulisic started.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Thinking about running for office on the platform that the Men in Blazers should be killed.

https://twitter.com/MenInBlazers/status/1160565004678180864

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I think the only thing we can really conclude from this is that Chelsea are better without Pulisic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

Poolisic

Twitter now in meltdown that he's joined a bad team who can't play to his level and the lack of support is going to stunt his career.

We've got a full on new Jozy for the season and I'm hype. Is BigSoccer still a thing?