Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

havent done a classic ludwig's hammer run since my very first playthrough, might have to boot this bad boy up again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wheel is the dumbest and greatest weapon for me. The concept of smashing a giant wagon wheel into enemies is fantastic, and actually doing it is even better

Spamming the charge up move like a boss until it kills yourself

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

all the dlc boss fights and the dlc in general is some of the best poo poo in one of the best games

Well. I think laurence is awful and i only ever fought him once across like 10 playthroughs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat Laurence once when old hunters came out and then never again bc I hate the fight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

THe ghost post was me saying I almost called Laurence the N-word tonight

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the chalices are a independent difficulty of NG+ cycles iirc, you just gotta tough it out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ruffini posted:

Maybe you should avoid getting frenzied.

Pretty good advice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the old hunters is in fact good. hell, better than good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I believe in you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i guess my pro tip is that the health regen from rally is really strong especially in groups. so knowing when you can steal swipes and save a heal will be very powerful over time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

there's a mod for this game now that lets you mess with resolution settings and you can get it to run at 720p 50-60fps on a pro.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

if you hack a pro there's a 60fps fanpatch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah blood vials are whack and always have been. No surprise that they used estus in every other game and never tried that system again (haven't played Eldem Ring so not sure if that has a estus but I assume so)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I run out of vials and cry.