Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I like Bloodborne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wheel is the dumbest and greatest weapon for me. The concept of smashing a giant wagon wheel into enemies is fantastic, and actually doing it is even better

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

posting to fix the ghost post

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Spooktober’s in full swing

posting usually fixed it but not this time..

net cafe scandal posted:

THe ghost post was me saying I almost called Laurence the N-word tonight

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The apes were some of my favorite bosses in Sekiro also, buy O-rin is still my #1 cos her movements were so cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

who is this. he's tweeting my images, lol.

he still lurks and steals anything funny to repost on twitter

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a.p. dent posted:

about to start Bloodborne

first time?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sick, enjoy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a.p. dent posted:

as usual for these games, i started thinking it’d be fun to focus on Skill but now i just want to swing the massive hammer

kirkhammer is so good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

chalice dungeons are kinda AIDS imo, but if you want to do them i won't hold it against you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

you can farm like 50 vials in 2 minutes at lvl1 by parrying the 2 big guys at the very start of the game lol, do ppl not know about this? i feel like i'm drinking crazy juice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Blood vials are fine in BB due to the unique rally system it implemented. It's a core mechanic built into the very DNA of the game. But go off king.