Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I have been binging bloodborne nonstop for the past two weeks or some poo poo. Doing chalice dungeons and everything. Such a sick game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

I never actually beat Laurence.

reup that plus my man. a hunter's work is never done.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Do not under any circumstances ever post a wheelhouse tweet in here.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thankfully I watched that episode of 90 Day Fiancee on its original airing so I have no need to watch the clip again.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

holy poo poo I never saw this thread before and its cursed with some of the worst posters of all time on every page lol

yeah

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

a.p. dent posted:

about to start Bloodborne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZAQBG4Qbt8

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I would simply stop being a whiny fool. Farm the blood vials or don't. Let history remember you as a weak, pathetic GBS gamer.. Or an Imp. Your choice. I know I made mine.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
It seriously takes like 1 minute of killing dudes near that point of that game to get a good amount of blood vials. wtf.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
BUT. I. AM. RUNNING. OUT. OF. BLOOD VIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you can farm like 50 vials in 2 minutes at lvl1 by parrying the 2 big guys at the very start of the game lol, do ppl not know about this? i feel like i'm drinking crazy juice

theyre drat noobs. i ran out when i was a nooblet myself and died to the cursed defiled watchdog 100 times in a row, but then you can go kill a handful of enemies and buy the max amount. diseased rear end games posters lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

I just fist the pig’s assholes outside the jail. And then I play some Bloodborne :D

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

scary ghost dog posted:

torn between calling games posters noobs for not knowing how to easily get more blood vials and failtards for running out in the first place

this

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

You can pretty much always risk healing in BB because it's so fast. This leads you to burn a more healing on every unsuccessful attempt especially if you're stuck on a nasty boss like this poster is. Chalice dungeons are much less fun than the actual game so telling someone to go play some to grind up vials is stupid. It's also not fun to go and grind up some in the starting areas for a few minutes to get a few more runs on the boss imo.

The real games posting is when someone says something mildly critical of a fromsoft game and people teleport in to say "gyahjahaha you don't know the deep wiki Strats to farm 103902 vials in 7 seconds, methinks begone Baka gaijin!!"

Anyway Logarius is easy OP, just do the get out of the way move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgWxvt8gCsw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFvoziKljU0

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Rallying is great and teaches you it's usually better to stay aggressive instead of backing off to heal as soon as you're hurt but it doesn't really replace healing. I think Elden Ring and Sekiro both do it better by having estus equivalents as well as ways to top up healing in combat. Getting charges back for clearing a group or deathblow healing respectively.

I only ran out of vials once or twice but farming a good amount so that you don't run out again in the end game is dull and would just be better if it was estus. I don't think farming is a big deal but it's more time consuming than people are making out. I'd rather just think about the combat and boss I'm working on and not the economy and busy work of buying vials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Sounding like certain people had a tough time with bloodborne lol :D couldnt be loving me.