Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Having trouble with Ludwig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Beat Ludwig. WEll technically the second time since beating him was pretty much t he last thing I did before I had to recover from Ludwig induced PTSD on my STR playthrough. Im doing the Research Hall and its really twisted and one of my favorite Fromsoft levels ever. Lots of Maria hype as well from the various hosed up sackhead NPCs.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I love the Beasthunter Saif, but... STR/ARC blows DEX/Blood out of the loving water. Theres so much more cool poo poo for the former

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Honestly... let's here it for Fromsoft. These boys are still making the best games in the business AND they've managed to stay humble.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Beat Maria. Sharkfaces are the scariest enemy in Bloodborne

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I got the Rakuyo, got really hyped when I realized its Marias weapon, and then got really disappointed when I realized that using the weapon just makes you an uncool version of Maria. Doing the stab without the blood laser just feels pathetic

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Brain currently alternating between "Just a hair, a fleeting thing..." and "Mercy for the poor wizened child, mercy oh please" on repeat

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

extremebuff posted:

have you played sekiro?

No but probably next game after this

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wondering if the Laurence fight is “fun” in the traditional sense

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Maria is one of the god tier boss fights of the entire game.

I killed her for the first time not too long ago on my skill build and we both hit eachother with charging attacks and died/fell over at the same time which felt like an incredibly epic yet sad way for the fight to end.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Also her cutscene is one of the greatest in the game especially when you read lore essays like me and you get the double/actual meaning of her single line

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wishing I had a normal COD Style gun (FAMAS as an example) to blast Laurence to shreds from a safe distance.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Aston posted:

getting flashbacks to being yelled at on Overwatch voice chat

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Laurence second phase is loving BULLSHIT

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’m going to gut-gently caress this . gently caress you dude. Big furry fire retard

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I totally disagree dude.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Almost called Laurence the N-word

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

THe ghost post was me saying I almost called Laurence the N-word tonight

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I killed the Orphan :)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh and Laurence. Gonna murk Moon PResence and Im done with this great game forever

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Moon Presence killed. Weird ending lol. On to Sekiro. Definitely the best of the four Souls games I’ve played by a country mile. Although I never really touched PVP in my time playing.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The end credits music slaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JL5acskAT_2t062HILImBkV8eXAwaqOj611mSjK-vZ8/ This poo poo is blowing my mind dudes.