Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

who is this. he's tweeting my images, lol.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

kirkhammer rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

blood vials are whack but also who even fuckjn cares, it takes like 5 minutes to get like 50 of thm

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Heath posted:

Basically for the first 30-ish levels if you have enough echoes to level up, buy as many vials as you can instead. Alternate buying vials and leveling and you will stay ahead of the curve and almost never have to grind. Vials are much cheaper in the early game than later, their price increases at least twice after certain milestones. Also, don't get hit

who cares though honestly, even if you have to grind just run between odeon chapel and th middle lantern in yharnam two or three times and you'll have like 70 or 80 vials. or if you got to ludwig, just go kill that guy that drops five of them over and over

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gimme blood, gimme vials, gimme that which I desire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

I just fist the pig’s assholes outside the jail. And then I play some Bloodborne :D

lmfao