Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

a.p. dent posted:

died pretty quick the first time, then came back and spent forever killing it with my fists because i had no idea how to equip weapons

lol

scary ghost dog posted:

its the best one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

The only knock I have against BB is that it takes some work to get the coolest weapon without accidentally going into NG+

You just go to the dlc to get the coolest weapons

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

a.p. dent posted:

back in yosefka’s clinic. what the gently caress is this game.

lol it's so good

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

a.p. dent posted:

anybody Returning to Yharnam? trying to get some coop going but it's janky as hell

Yeah, I did a couple of summoning/being summoned for each of gascoigne, bsb, paarl, and logarius, and it worked pretty quickly. Tried summoning for another boss or two and got no one though.

Bloodborne still the best, edges out elden ring imo. I did waste like 10 blood vials throughout the run trying to pick stuff up or open doors :frogbon:

sourdough fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Mar 28, 2022

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

In Training posted:

if you hack a pro there's a 60fps fanpatch

And a randomizer, which looks awesome

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

its more bloodborne

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
The main chalices are cool to go through once to see everything, even beyond bosses stuff like the isz chalice weird phantom/light stuff was cool to see

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Pthumerian descendant, final boss of the chalices, keeper of the old lords, the fat guys, the joke bosses, they're all awesome

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Getting blood vial drops regularly while exploring so you never have to rest and go back to the dream is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

The only difficult parts of bloodborne were orphan of kos, ludwig, and that one chalice dungeon with the superpowered watchdog poo poo

My first playthrough I couldn't beat rom and put the game down for like 6 months lol